Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

Junsuke's training

J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name: Nisunigai Junsuke
    Race: Shinigami

Junsuke's training - Page 3 Empty Re: Junsuke's training

Post by J2ie Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:37 pm

junsuke decided to train more as he then brings the dummy out and place them all one the training ground he then slowly walks back to the area where he was suppose to start his training as he then wnet into his bankai and readys himself.

Junsuke started by moving at high speed as he then uses his fist to punch a few dummy with the ikkotsu as he then adds another fist to del huge damage with the soukotsu which swifly destroy most of the dummys that were on the training ground.

As junsuke continues his training he then incantate the bakudo 63 sajo sabaku to lock and blind one of the dummy doing this he adds on by firing the sokatsui to destroy the dummy that was blast into picese. Junsuke then went on to rest up for awhile before he continues to train.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:48 am

junsuke continues his training as this time he decided that he would call out his zanpakuto as he communicates with him, while he sits on the floor putting his zanpakuto on his lap and soon enters into the zanpakuto world as he walks and see a huge castle.

Junsuke soon came to the castle as he enters there was someone waiting for him as this is some one who he has not seen before and it attacks as he sees him junsuke went into his bankai as he manage to dodge and then use a ikkotsu but it was miss.

Junsuke starts to move away while he uses the bakudo sajo sabaku to try and lock it down again it fail while junsuke then jumps back and use a sokatsui on him..the guy deflects it easily as junsuke close up the gap and tried a soukotsu.

(Ikkotsu reaches 50 post)
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:27 am

junsuke continues to battle the unknown man in the world of his zanpakuto as he then cross sword with him the man holds a similiar zanpakuto as him and also have the same abiliby as junsuke too with them each using a hugh blast from their sword.

Junsuke then starts by using a soukotsu but he miss as the man then slash and hit him and coommented tha he was weak junsuke then uses a sokatsui from behind but miss again and saying that what he did was a utsusemi technique and that the man will need to try harder to get him.

While they continue to battle junsuke then tried a bakudo as he found an opening at the side of the man but again miss instead he was kick and blocks with his arm but was push back and crush down to the ground as he uses his zanpakuto to help him support up.

(starts training utsusemi)
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:35 am

junsuke stood up after the powerful kick from the unknown person in the world of his zanpakuto junsuke then stood and concentrate as he incantates and fires the sokatsui at the man as he then fires another blast from his zanpakuto and then close the gap but moving in.

Junsuke then tries another kido as he fires a bakudo #63 sajo sabaku at the man but he manage to dodge all of the attack and in a flash he appears infront of junsuke again using another kick this time junsuke got hit but he used the utsusemi technique and avoid the attack.

While junsuke uses the sokotsu right afer the technique but was block by his sword. Junsuke then quickly move back as he can seems to open a way for his attack. 'hmm i must find a way to trick him and find an opening to go for the final blow'

(sokatsui reaches 50 post)
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:55 am

junsuke tried to use the bakudo 63 sajosabaku but the man dodges again as he jumps away while missing on the kido junsukt then got close to the man as he fires the byakurai the man uses his sword to block and fires a blast from his sword as junsuke got hit by it.

Whenthe man stops and say that junsuke was weak from behind junsuke uses a sokotsu as he punches the man with full force while in his bankai, junsuke then follows up as he when and continues with another attack with kido with that the whole place was fill with smoke.

Junsuke thenwaits for the smoke to clear but he saw the man unharmed as he took a few steps back and rethink of a plan 'hmm he is stikk unharm after i hit him so much what should i do he is really tough i cannot afford to lose to him i need to speak to my zanpakuto'.

(starts training byakurai).
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:36 am

;unsuke starts his training as he walks to the dummy "ahh again I am doing dummy I wonder if there is anthing that I can train with to make me even stronger and also in a short time I could learn new things well I guess not right now so I am going to train in the old way again"m

After having the dummy put up junsuke when into hos bankai as he theb starts to hit the dummy with sajo sabaku one by one to lock them down after thatr he when on to the next training the byakurai with the training going on for a little junsuke theb want to change style.

Junsukr trains his byakurai and he theb decided to use his utsusemi techniqe to move around he theb starts to use the sokotsu to bring the dummy down one by one "hmm I guess this will be all for today don't want to over work myself its time for a rest"m
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:35 am

junsuke continues his training as he decided to train with the dummy which was use as a simulation junsue set up everything as he started to fight the dummy junsuke started off by using his bankai as he then jumps back and fired a byakurai but was dodge by the dummy.

The dummy went and close the gap with a fast leap but misses junsuke as he used the utsesume technique and junsuke then delieved a sokotsu from the back crashing downthe dummy the dummy then jumps up and charges right at junsuke.

Junsuke then used a bakudo 63 to lock the dummy to prevent it from moving as he flash step to the front of the dummy and fires a byakurai. After the training with the dummy he went on to take a walk by the park before he decided what to do next for hus training.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 am

Junsuke return after the walk while he stood up and decided that its time for him to train again "i think today i will have some training with the dummy again and i should use the special dummy for my training for more real life combat experiance' as he prepare and sets up the dummy and the get ready for his training.

Junsuke when into his bankai as he then flash step and sends a slash from the side but use block by the dummy and was attack by the dummy after the block as junsuke used utsusemi. Junsuke then fires the first attack sends a blast from his zanpakuto and a following by a byakurai to make a fast shot to damage the dummy.

While the dummy barley able to move due to the level it was then punch by junsuke with a sokotsu as he sends the dummy flying off. Junsuke then use the bakudo 63 sajo saaku to lock the dummy up as he then lands another sokotsu right at the dummy to finish his training.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:45 am

Junsuke starts his training again"ahhh training will be training with the dummys again" Junsuke then went to the store to take out some dummys and place them on the field with the dummy all set on the training field he was ready for his training.

"Alright i am all set now here i go i need to focus more today" Junsuke draws his sword and then went into his bankai mode after entering into his bankai he started by doing some flash step as he also used the utsusemi technique and appears on the top of the dummy and fires a byakurai on the dummy

After the first dummy was crash he flash step again and again and landed a sokotsu on the second dummy which he punch a hole right through it with the second dummy destroy he then flash step again and fires a bakudo 63 sajo sabaku at the dummy and finally he then slash on the dummy that was bind.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:58 am

Junsuke today will do his training the old hard way today he will train his skills one by one he started out but going into his bankai as he then stood there firing the bakudo 63 one by one on to the dummy as he then move to train his utsuseme.

While using the utsuseme he then leave a afterimage that seems to stop and look but in real he was moving quickly junsuke then fires the byakurai while moving as he shot them down.

To the last stage of his training Junsuke uses the sokotsu as he punches the remaining dummy "hmm i think i will need to work harder in future because i still fell i am too weak to fight anyone outside which are great fighters"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:10 am