Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

Junsuke's training

J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name: Nisunigai Junsuke
    Race: Shinigami

Junsuke's training - Page 2 Empty Re: Junsuke's training

Post by J2ie Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:27 am

junsuke prepares himself to train again as he again sets up the special dummy for his training after setting up everything he then must make the first move for the dummy to attack junsuke releases his sword and again sends a blast from his zanpakuto.

The dummy react by jumping up high and crash down head first on towards junsuke as he was coming down fast junsuke incantanes the kido sokatsui and fires it at the dummy while the dummy just fly and deflects through 'hmm the dummy uses my reiatsu to set the standed that why it did not affect it'.

Junsuke then did a flash step and launch forward as he then uses his zanpakuto to block the dummy sword he lands a ikkotsu on its face sending it flying high and slowly landing down as it crashes down onthe ground as the dummy was defeated with some ease 'hmm maybe i need to give half my reiatsu to it the next time.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:36 am

junsuke resume his training as he then drag out a few dummys for his training today he was going to do the same as he did all these while so he went grumpy on the same things and when on until he manage to place all the dummys on the same places.

Junsuke when for a little flash step and stands at a distance as he readys himself he started by relasing his zanpakuto as he fires a huge blast from it to destroy the dummy that was place longest to him as he flash step he incantates the sokatsui and fires it

after some of the blast and kido he appears on the back of the dummy and sends a ikkotsu on the dummy just next to it and jumps high as he prepares to send a huge and concentrated blast to destroy the whole of the dummys as the power was great enough to wipe out all of the dummys.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:16 am

junsuke stood up after some rest as he then decided to drag some dummys again he whines about how it was troublesome but he still arrange them as he then slowly place them around and finally the last dummy junsuke then flash step back to the starting spot.

Junsuke then started by reliasing his zanpakuto as he then disappear and appear with a slash with power and speed, junsuke then incantates the kido spell for sokatsui and fires it at the dummy to create a huge blast with that he flash step again.

Appearing again at the next dummy he does a ikkotsu and smash the dummy right through its stomach and then send a blast to crush the dummy. Junsuke then when over to the final dummy as he jums up high and sends a huge blast down to the final dummy.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:29 am

junsuke resume his training as he drag the dummy and place them around the training area one by one 'hmm today i think i will just train up whatever i can like every other day well its nothing special since now there is not really anyone around here to have a spar'

junsuke draws his sword as he then release his zanpakuto and went into his shikai with that he flash step and jumps up high while he send a blast down from his zanpakuto and landed at one of the dummys back while he use the sokatsui to blast the dummy that was beside the destroyed dummy.

While junsuke wanted not only to train his speed he also wants to train it to a point where he could maximize the power of his attack, with that he appears behind a dummy and then sends a ikkotsu from point blank punching right through it..
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:25 am

junsuke started to train up on himself againas he did some strecthing using his left hand to reach his right toe and the other way round for the right one, with that junsuke then warms himself up as he then place all the dummys in different markings on the training ground.

Junsuke then deaws his zanpakuto as he when into his shikai while he flash step and appears at the first dummy with a slash of blast from his zanpakuto he the destroy the dummy and flash stepping again from the top he shot a sokatsui crusing down on the next dummy.

Finally he appears to have move around mutiple times while he lands thr ikkotsu onthe dummys which were destroy by his forceful punch and appears right at the last dummy with a final blast from his zanpakuto as it blasted away the whole dummy.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:28 am

junsuke continues his training today as he decided again to spar outside thr training area today he went over to the same place as he met up some shhinigam at the sparring coner with the sparring going underway he bow as the two shinigami spared.

The shinigami went into his shikai as he feel that its pointless fighting normal junsuke had to lower his power all the way down as he too went into shikai. But this way he could maximize his shikai training junsuke started by using a flash step as he then fires a sokatsui after the incantation.

The shinigami dodges but junsuke appears right infront of him landing a ikkotsu as the shinigami was force back, while the shinigami was force back junsuke sends a blast which causes a huge explosion from his zanpakuto but in real he has already lower his power by more then half.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:38 am

the fight between junsuke and the shinigami continues as the two lock swords with each other the shinigami commented that junsuke was fast and strong and he was unpredictable in a way his attacks were quite straight forward but its hard to dodge them.

Junsuke appears at the back of th shinigami and landed a ikkotsu which was barely dodge by him, junsuke then when on to use flash step as he move back then high up and blast incantates a sokatsui from above again the shinigami just manage to roll away.

Junsuke then fight like as if he was training, he reappears after a flash step in front of the shinigami after a few pit in flash step against the shinigami the shinigami took a chance to blast a sokatsui at him when he unleash a powerful blast which overpowered the kido and when right through as it hit the shinigami was hit slightly by his shoulder. 'hmm luckily i use minimum power and also miss it on purpose as i just wanted to block off the kido.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:46 am

junsuke went back to his boring training as he again endure to train up as much as possibe for future battles 'hmm i better train up who knows how powerful enermy outside might be i hear that there are alot of powerful opponent outside of soul society'.

Junsuke then bring the dummys for his training which he then again place them all over and he expect himself to finish them fast as it was a time challenge for him he releases his zanpakuto as he incantates and blast off the dummy with his sokatsui.

While junsuke then move using his flash step he appears near the last group of dummy and then unleash his blast from his zanpakuto while the last remaining dummy was left he finish it up with a ikkotsu and ended his training. 'hmm not too bad i am getting better'
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:15 am

junsuke continues his training today he sets the special dummy up to spar 'well i am going to do something very risky today i will give more then one quarter of my reiatsu to the dummy so i am going to fight at a disadvantage here hmm i better prepare myself.

Junsuke releases his zanpakuto as he started but firing a blast from his zanpakuto as the dummy disappear and appear using a its wooden sword slashing down junsuke flash step away by say 'wow its speed' while junsuke continues to jump up and around he incantates the sokatsui kido as he blast it right at the dummy.

The dummy again dodges it and flash step near junsuke, junsuke uses the ikkotsu to punch as hard as he can but the dummy blocks with its wooden sword. Junsuke then flash step again and away as he wanted to keep a distance away from the dummy.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 am

junsuke continues his battle with the dummy as he flash step again after he landed and then appears infront of the dummy while he usues the ikkotsu again but the dummy usues the same technique as they punchers each other fist.

Junsuke then jumps high and back as he incanates the sokatsui and shot from point blank, the dummy dodges and shot back the same kido as junsuke roll and flash step away to avoid anymore incoming attacks junsuke then fires a blast and escape again.

The dummy then dodges again as it fires a sokatsui to hit junsuke, the dummy appear right beside of junsuke as it punches a ikkotsu right at him. Junsuke manage to dodge as he was force to slide away a few meters 'hmm its getting really tough here i better end it soon'.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:48 am

junsuke flash step as the dummy keeps pushing him hard as he then roll and incantates the sokatsui whwn he found an opening he flash step to the back of the dummy and fired a shot at its back and sends a blast from his sword as he flash step away again.

Junsuke now can clearly see that the dummy is getting slower compared to at first, junsuke the flash step coloser and slash the dummy but it was block by the dummy he then lands a ikkotsu on the dummy andthis time junsuke sends it flying as it hit the walls.

Noticing that the dummy is even slowly and weaker junsuke took the chance and fires another sokatsui this time it was a direct hit on the dummy as junsuke was sure to finish the dummy he then flash step and sends a huge blast right in front of the dummy from his sword to end the training 'phew that was one crazy dummy but again i when on a handicap with the dummy so i think its was worth the time here'
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:16 pm

junsuke resuma his training after much rest from his previous battle against the powerful dummy, he was going to try something new but decided that he would just go for the old training of the dummys as he place them in place around the training ground.

Junsuke would first release his sword as he then stood there and concentrate he disapear and appear using flash step and was right infront of the first dummy when he delivered a ikkotsu right through the dummy and went on to the next one.

Junsuke appear again and thsi time after the incantate of the kido he fires the sokatsui to destroy a few dummys at once, while coming to the last part of the training he then fires energy from his zanpakuto to wipe out the rest of the dummy on the training ground
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:31 pm

with his training underway junsuke will be doing the same one as what he did previously junsuke feel that he is much more powerful after having come all this long way with his power increase he then tried to release his shikai but wanted to go beyond his normal power as he always lowered his powers.

With his zanpakuto release he flash step with an amazing speed that he instantly appear right in front the first dummy as he sends a powerful blast to it, shaking the whole training area with that he proceed on and hit a ikkotsu right at the next dummy.

Junsuke now has a few dummy infront of it as he slash them into pieces while there was one final dummy left on the training field he incantes the kido and fires the sokatsui right at the dummy to end his training, without resting he felt that he needs to train more and more because he is not strong enough for now.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:11 pm

junsuke started his training as he drag all the dummy around today he is going to do his usual normal training as he place them all around the training ground and looking lifeless and sleepy 'hmm i think i will have to strat with a positive attitude'

junsuke releases his shikai as he holds his zanpakuto tight and appears to use flash step around to try to use his blast from his zanpakuto to destroy the dummy as he focus on aiming them for the training once he is done with that he went on to the next training.

Junsuke now wanted to do some hand to hand as he train up his ikkotsu to destroy the dummy as fast as possibe as he did it using his flash step. While he challenge his stamina he now trains his sokatsui incantes the kido focus and blast it on the dummy one by one.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:04 pm

junsuke starts his training again, but he was going to have a little spar with other shinigami since it was boring but there were no other shinigami as it was really early in the morning so he had to go back to his old style and train in the training ground.

Junsuke had to drag the dummys in place as he arrange them one by one as he finish he then release his zanpakuto as he started by blasting the dummy with his zanpakuto ability after doing so he train up his kido which he blasted servral sokatsui.

With his training going on he then when to do some hand to hand combat by traininig up his ikkotsu which he punches the dummy and uses his flash step to move around. 'haa i am bored but i must endure this training in order to get stronger.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:38 am

junsuke trains up himself again as he started to place the dummy at the different spot on the training ground. 'hmm i think i will just train up everything that i can today i will just need the dummys as usual there is nothing new'

junsuke then unleash his shikai as he started with a sokatsui by incanating the kido he fires up on them one by one asfter that he flash step away from the spot and fires a blast of energy from his zanpakuto behind the back of the dummy as he continues his training.

Junsuke then decided that he would want to train up his ikkotsu as he did the ikkotsu for sometime before he rest. 'i think i need more intense training from now onwards but how should i do it? Well hmm i think i will do it after i plan out everything'.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:13 am

Junsuke is ready to do another traing again as he wanted to use the special dummy that was design for the special training while junsuke then try to set it to the maximum level so that it wont be too easy for the training and he can keep on getting stronger.

Junsuke started as he went into his shikai he starts by firing a powerful blast from his zanpakuto as the dummy dodges as it was standing far from him the dummy moves at high spped a it use it's wooden sword to crash in junsuke flash step away from the spot and fires a sokatsui.

While they fought for a while the match was soon ending as junsuke threw the final punch with a ikkotsu right on to the face of the dummy "hmmm i need a dummy that is stronger i wonder if the research department is able to make me one as strong as a captain."

J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:18 pm

junsuke started training the old way by dragging out all the dummys on the coner where he kept of of it using about five dummy today for his training he then place them all around the trauning ground 'ok its time to get started so lets start of by this.......'

junsuke went into his shikai as he draws his zanpaluto for the first dummy junsuke uses his flash step which he place it far away from him as he appears he then blast out huge energy from his zanpakuto while do that h destroy the dummy and when on to the next dummy with a flash step.

Moving to the next dummy junsuke now flash step near a dummy as he uses the ikkotsu on it punching right at its head and through its head while that was done he thenflash step away again and incantates the kido firing the sokatsui right from point blank to destroy and end his training.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:01 pm

junsuke continues his training by using the special dummy as he sets up everything againto the correct setting 'hmm let me just try to xperiment a little bit on this dummy and see if it gets stronger here haha i am not very good at it but i will just play around with this dummy'.

Junsuke this time as he when into his shikai didnt waste anytime by charging straight at the dummy as he fires the sokatsui right after the incantations to blow up the dummy then dodges as it then uses the wooden sword to try slashing junsukr 'hmm it seems to be the same maybe it nver work'

as junsuke thought that aand sems it never work with the settings he contiues with a blast from his zanpakuto but it dodges again as he then stops and tried landing a ikkotsu when the dummy was moving fast towards him as the blow hit the dummy and it went down easily 'hmm maybe after all it did not work i guess i need to learn how to modify it'.

(shunpo training reaches 50 post)
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:13 pm

junsuke starts his training as he decided again to train with the dummys while he drags them all to the site and place them in position junsuke then jumps back as he went into shikai and started training as he then used a bakudo #63 sajo sabaku to holds the dummy.

After using the bakudo he then used the sokatsui to blast it of and went on to the next dummy again he then used the same bakudo this time he fires a blast from his zanpakuto to crush it wanted to be faster junsuke then decided to go into bankai as he then move around with incredible speed.

As he was in his bankai he then againuse the bakudo to bind the target but this time he went for a ikkotsu as he punches through the dummy and continues to the next one as his training went for awhile he ended it and took some rest

(shikai reaches 50 post and active bankai and started training bakudo #63 sajo sabaku)

Last edited by J2ie on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 am

junsuke continues his training today he would do a few things as he sets up all the dummy and place them properly before he then walks back to the spot 'hmmtoday will be another training which i will see how fast i can finish the whole training so lets get started'.

Junsuke went into bankai as he then moves around the training area fast while he did that he use the bakudo hainawa to lock the dummys and then sends out blast from his zanpakuto after that he would use bakudo again as he then locks the dummy and use the sokatsui to blast it.

Finally junsuke uses sajo sabaku to lock the final dummy as he then use the ikkotsu to punch at the dummy with full force to end the training with this junsuke clears the are for his next training 'hmm not bad on todays training i will do more in time to come'.

Last edited by J2ie on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:14 am

junsuke decided that he would fight the special dummy design for special training again 'ahh i will just do the dummy thing today its been sometime since i did that should test out how i can improve myself here' as he sets the dummy up for his training.

Junsuke goes bankai as he then active the dummy and move around the training field as if he was teleporting but so did he let the dummy have the reiatsu level. Junsuke blast a powerful energy from his zanpakuto as the dummy blocks it but was push bak.

With that junsuke then fires the sokatsui to add more power to the blast when the dummy manage to withstand the powerful attack junsuke then use a bakudo #63 sajo sabaku to lock the dummy up as he appears in front of the dummy and delivered a ikkotsu.

Last edited by J2ie on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:18 am

junsuke resume his train as he went into his bankai he then had a littlw spar again with the dummy. Junsuke started by using the sokatsui as a decoy as he then move in different direction to confuse the dummy and try landing a slash from behind but the dummy block it as he moves away.

Junsuke then had to fire a huge blast from his zanpakuto as he then move closerhe then jumps up high to see the dummy dodge it as he then fire another sokatsui from about the kido hit the dummy as it was blown away of its feet and on the ground.

As it tries to stand up junsuke then used the ikkotsu to try to punch it by giving it additional damage finally he then use the bakudo #63 sajo sabaku and uses his sokatsui again to finish off the dummy. 'hmm i feel more powerful maybe this dummy can worrk better the next time i shall seek out my zanpakuto.

(Satsugaten reaches 50 post)

Last edited by J2ie on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:25 pm

ujnsuke starts his training as he place all the dummy around the trainig ground 'hmm i guess today i will just need to so some simple training' junsuke started by going into his bankai as he then moves around swiftly and warm up before he starts his training.

Junsuke started of by using the sokatsui as he blast it from a stationary position to try and focus his concentration since he rarely does it in his bankai, while doing this for sometime he decided that he should the use a bakudo to bind the dimmy up.

With the use of bakudo #63 sajo sabaku he binds the dummy as he delieved the ikkotsu to the dummy as he then when on to the next while the last part after he binds the dummy he used a sokotsu to finish the dummy as it crushes the dummy and the training came to an end.

(starts training sokotsu)

Last edited by J2ie on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by J2ie Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:48 am

junsuke starts training as he drag all the required dummy out and place them all around the training ground ' hmm today i will just train up and see what i can do inthis training while he then makes a dummy which is far away from him and flash step back to the front.

Junsuke started by going into bankai as he then moves around as fast as he could while doing that he landed a ikkotsu to the nearest dummy and move on with the next dummy doing the soukotsu but doing this he can maintainhis momemtum.

Junsuke then incantates and fires the bakudo sajo sabaku at the far end of the area on the dummy and did an instant incantate of sokatsui to blast the dummy up. With that jusunke came to the last part of his training as he fires a huge blast from his zanpakuto.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:26 am