Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

3 posters

Training Time

Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet
    Character name: Koga Wolf
    Race: Shinigami

Training Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Time

Post by Koga_Wolf Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Koga lowers his spiritual energy so that it is practically invisible. Koga stands up on top of the dummy's head and watches the battle. "Man now I want to fight."

Koga shunpoes even farther back. Koga then sits down criss-crossed and closes his eyes. Koga begins to meditate so that some of his physical and spiritual energy are restored when its his turn to fight.

"Koga do not forget you are able to call me out in battle." Koga grins to the idea. "Yea but if I do that Monkey man will probably release his and who knows what his ability is."
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet
    Character name: Bolt

Post by TheBoltman Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:03 am

"HAHAHAHA! I don't think I'll need one, but what will be yours?" *Bolt's mimicry was purely unintentional. Like the sadistic grin he wore, it was a symptom of his delve into psychosis every time he entered battle.*

*When the other guy attacked, Bolt barely moved. As in, he made a simply lean back to avoid the slash. Bolt was falling back a bit, but it was purely intentional and Bolt spoke as his body turned more, feet still planted*

"HAHAHAHA CLOSE! MY TURN! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" *Bolt swung his left arm around, moving his body and preventing it from completing the fall, while bringing his sword down. The slash was aimed for the forearm of the guy's sword arm, with enough force to make a noticeable gash in it if connected. Psychotic or not, Bolt wanted to send a message that he was indeed a fearsome fighter to these speedy guys.*
    Zeraso Dendu
    Zeraso Dendu
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet
    Character name: Zeraso Dendu

Post by Zeraso Dendu Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:28 am

He smirks as he looks to him. He decided not to respond to him as he watched his sword past by him as he leaned away from the blade. He hears bolt speak as he starts to right his body back up with an attack.

He takes a step to the side as he brings his blade quickly to met his with a hard clash. He gives a grin to him "If thats all you got, then this is going to be easy." He could he hear her voice ring out "Don't be reckless..."

He moves his sword to break the lock and shunpos back a small distance. He smirks towards him as he brings his blade down to his right side. He watches bolt carefully to see his movements.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Koga hears the loud metallic clash. "Wow are they sparring or attempting to kill each other?" Koga continues to meditate to heal his physical and spiritual energy at least a little.

Koga stands up and looks towards the battle. "Hey Zeraso lets switch out. I wanna fight monkey man!" Koga says with a grin.

Koga puts his left hand on the zanpaktou's handle ready to draw. "You can't be having all the fun now can you? Or maybe Mr.Monkey would like to fight both of us." Koga has a Ichimaru grin on his face. Koga shunpoes so that he will be at medium range from the battle field instead of long.
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by TheBoltman Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:39 pm

*As Bolt watches this guy for his next move, tapping his foot, he wonders how this is going to play out. He knows he can't kill either of them, but for sure he can't hold back. His body won't make it if he does.*

*Then Bolt looked down at himself. The bleeding from his earlier wounds had stopped, but for sure he'd lost some blood. That wasn't as big an issue for Bolt as it would be for others, but even in his current mental state he knew it was hampering his ability to go at one hundred percent.*

*Then Bolt's attention went elsewhere for a minute. He looked over to the Koga Wolf, staring straight at his eyes, that were looking over at the other guy. That one still wanted to fight after that energy expenditure, and whether Bolt liked him with that kido use, he liked the fighting spirit; it was more fun to fight them when they were determined. Bolt's grin grew more as he stood there, wondering if the other guy would accept that deal.*
    Zeraso Dendu
    Zeraso Dendu
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Zeraso Dendu Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Moves his left hand to see how it feels and winces lightly at the feeling. He closes his left hand to stop it from hurting then opens it again. He looks over to Koga when he started to talk.

He shrugs his shoulders "I just started, but if he wants to fight two on one, it's up to him." He looks over to bolt to see the grin, he guesses he is okay with the two on one. He takes a couple of steps forward, before shunpoing up to bolts right side.

He bring his sword up in a horizontal swing at bolt's right arm. He seemed to be aiming to cut along his upper arm. He watched carefully at bolts movements.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Koga smiles at the thought of him being able to battle at once. "Hope you ready Monkey!" Koga lets go of his zanpaktou and shunpoes above Monkey.

Koga stands in the air above monkey during Zeraso's horizontal attack. Koga quickly points his right index and middle finger at Monkey's left shoulder. "Hado 4 byakurai"

The pale lightning fires and Koga shunpoes behind Monkey by 10 feet still pointing his right hand at Monkey. "Hado 31 Shakkahō (赤火砲, Red Fire Cannon)" The hado fires aiming towards the center of Monkey's back.
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by TheBoltman Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:27 am

*Bolt's instincts cause the most simple of responses to a sudden assault. Bolt's body simply falls to the ground. The sword misses it's mark; the red energy ball Bolt didn't notice wizzes by (dumb luck on his part), and the blue kido hits where his shoulder WOULD have been but where his forearm now is on the ground, minimizing damage to his arm.*

*Laughing, Bolt remains down.* "HAHAHAHAHA! That was lucky! But watch this! HAHAHA!" With his right arm, Bolt smashes into the ground right next to the sword guy's feet, turning up the ground to force him to make a move or lose his balance.*

*Bolt then rolls away as quick as he can. He jumps up and immediately moves into his southpaw fighting stance, blood dripping some from the new wound in his forearm.* "HAHAHAHA! I never agreed, but I'm okay with this development! It makes me feel good that it takes two butch ladies to take me on! HAHAHAHAHA!"
    Zeraso Dendu
    Zeraso Dendu
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Zeraso Dendu Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:08 am

He watches as the sword slices through the air as bolt dodges his attack. He moves his right hand to twirl his blade so the tip would be facing the ground and the fallen bolt. He blinks when bolt suddenly smashed into the ground.

He felt the ground crack and move beneith his feet. He would jump backwards to gain more stable ground and shunpo even further away. He brings his sword upwards to rest it on his shoulder "Well since you didn't agree. I'll let koga have his fun."

He turns around and starts to walk away from the battle "Actually you guys can continue without me." He brings his sword to his side and sleaths it and keeps walking, before shunpos out from the sparring arena.

(exiting from spar)
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Koga watches Zeraso leave. "Man looks like I will be having all the fun." Koga smiles and shunpoes 10 feet directly above Monkey. "Hope you can handle it though."

Koga points his right open palm at Monkey and smiles. "Hado 31 31 Shakkahō (赤火砲, Red Fire Cannon)" The hado fires and Koga shunpoes forward then higher up into the air.

Koga looks in Monkey's spirit energy location which is usually the person itself. "So Monkey you gonna tell me your real name? I can't respect you as a opponent if I don't know your name." Koga smiles Ichimaru style.
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by TheBoltman Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:47 pm

*As one enemy left, Bolt felt momentarily sad. He had been looking forward to testing his mettle thoroughly against multiple opponents. But he didn't really have time to ponder this at all, as the Koga Wolf sprang into an attack.*

*Bolt stood firm, grinning, as the attack came down. At the last second, he threw his right fist towards the kido, stopping it from hitting anything important like his head and only getting slight singe marks on his knuckles from the explosion. When the smoke cleared, Bolt was there, staring straight into the Koga Wolf's eyes, grinning.*

"HAHAHAHA! Nice move! My name doesn't matter! HAHAHAHAHA! Call me Monkey if you like!! HAHAHAHAHA!" *Bolt remained in his stance and prepared for another attack. The Koga Wolf seemed to like surprise attacks, and Bolt felt ready for anything. He just has to wait out someone who uses that much energy and then he can have his own fun!*
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:40 am

Koga stands in the air looking down at Monkey. "You know maybe I'm imagining this but it appears that you are trying to outlast me. Hope I'm imagining it because if you were doing that you would wait a long time. Can you even sense the energy i have stored up." Koga smiles since only 1/5th of his energy is released.

Koga points his left hand directly towards Monkey's chest. "Bakudo 79 Kuyō Shibari (九曜縛, Nine Sunlight Traps)" The bakudo takes effect and hoping that Monkey will be thrown off guard points his right hand at Monkey moving his left hand down.

"Hado 4 Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning)" The byakurai fires with enough force to go straight through a regular shingami or hollow. "Hope I didn't over do it with that bakudo." Koga shunpoes backwards and looks at the direction of Monkey with a small grin. "You ok monkey?!"
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by TheBoltman Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:55 am

*Bolt continued grinning, ignoring that first statement by the Koga Wolf. The truth of the matter was that Bolt could barely sense the Koga Wolf's spiritual energy; it was something he never admitted but only energies that Bolt found to be on par registered to him. The Koga Wolf got a flicker of interest, but it was the other guy that had drawn his interest.*

*But as Bolt became immobilized by the bakudo, he knew a fight was a fight. And the Koga Wolf did seem to enjoy the fight almost as much as Bolt. Bolt spoke moments before the hado hit.* "HAHAHAHA! Your energy isn't even enough to register! I don't recognize weaklings! HAHAHAHAHA!"

*Then it hit full on, sending a smoking mass of body flying back and landing on the ground. But Bolt immediately sprang up and got back into stance, still smoldering just a tad, before laughing.* "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why not bring out your toy?! Or better yet! Anything just so I can tell people I fought a male! HAHAHAHA!"
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:07 am

Koga begins to laugh. "Wow that's funny how your calling me weak when you haven't even seen me at full power.Then again full power wouldn't be spar." Koga smiles. "And considering you never answered my first statement I'll assume its true. What a shame really."

Koga puts both hands into his pocket. "Being male cannot be categorized simply by acting tough or being tough. Being a male is a 50 50 chance when we are born. Being a man on the other hand means that you are mature and that you act like a stuck up child as far as I'm concerned." Koga shunpoes higher into the air.

Koga pulls his left hand out of his pockets and points it Monkey."Bakudo 37 Tsuriboshi (吊星, Suspending Star)" The bakudo takes effect over Monkey's head and the huge kido net is quickly made and the ropes attached to the Kido net attach themselves to the ground around Monkey.

Koga as the kido net activate puts his left hand in his pocket."And now I disappear. Bakudo 26 Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light)" Both Koga's spiritual energy and physical form disappear and Koga silently walks on the air.
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by TheBoltman Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:07 pm

*Bolt stood there for a moment while the net thingy covered him. Unamused, Bolt ripped himself from it easily, and looked where the Koga Wolf was. Disappointment was abundant as he could no longer see him, to match his inability to sense him from before.*

*Bolt's reaction was immediate. He.... lost the psychotic grin. Bolt's rationale is that the Koga Wolf has fled the training grounds. Bolt could not be more upset by that turn of events.*

*The fortunate news is that the normal, fun-loving Bolt returned.* "Such a shame, that could've gotten fun if had lasted longer." *With that, Bolt leaped - and I literally mean that he mightily jumped - away from the training grounds, off towards another area of Seiretei.*

(leaves spar)
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Koga smiles as he de-activates the bakudo. "At least Monkey is no longer crazy." Koga drops down the ground. As Koga's feet hit the ground he bends his knees so that they won't be injured.

"Well I don't know who the winner of that was but man talk about fun." Koga smiles to Akumu's words. "You know Akumu that non of us even pushed into shikai. Except when I was fighting Zeraso."

Koga puts his hands in his pockets and looks up into the sky. "I guess I should be going too." Koga shunpoes out of the training area and heads to the senkimon to go to the human world.

(Leaves the spar)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:49 pm