Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

3 posters

Seperation of powers

Ajiro
    Ajiro
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name: Ajiro Minamoto
    Race: Shinigami

Seperation of powers Empty Seperation of powers

Post by Ajiro Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:56 pm

I was thinking maybe two seperate tech sheets the standard one and one wor people who are bad at kido or dont use it, or just add a seperate sheet foor kido in this case i have an ideal tat should work.

Kido Knowledge List:[Limit is 2 at student level, while every 50 post you make, you can use 1 more and at captain level Kido Corps Leader gains 4 more kido slots]

as well his could work for characters who do not have kido potential (meaning they have kido as a weakness apx 3-5)

Melee Knowledge List: [Limit is 2 at student level, while every 50 posts you make you gain one more slot at captain level if you are leader of Division 11, 2 or Onmitsukido (if seperate from Division 2) you gain 4 more Melee tech slots]

But its just a suggestion so people who want kido only or melee only they can keep it aligned. Obviously more user ceated kido and melee techs need to be implicated but in theory it should be efficient but then again it coud cause more work for admins so i doubt it will be aproved but i feel i might aswell post it, obviously it would have the Basic through advanced sections.
    TheMercenary
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Seperation of powers Empty Re: Seperation of powers

Post by TheMercenary Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:43 pm

I kind of like this idea too. Cause my character is more of a Kido based fighter, than a hand-to-hand fighter, so I would be putting most of my things into Kido anyway.
    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name: Nisunigai Junsuke
    Race: Shinigami

Post by J2ie Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 am

hmm a good idea i would like to ask lets say like me my kido is -5 well i am confuse with like example my current level firing a low level hado/bakudo should be ok but if we are going at a high level kido with incantation and we have mastered it we will still do the original damage right?...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 pm