Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

On The way Back

Scoapimp
    Scoapimp
    Forum Wizard
    Forum Wizard

Character sheet
    Character name: Sco
    Race: Shinigami

On The way Back Empty On The way Back

Post by Scoapimp Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Sco Shunpoed through the woods. He'd been going for a while now and was starting to lose energy. so He Decided to stop and drink some water from a nearby spring.

Sco landed by the water and kneeled. the water tasted great. nice and clean, which made Sco smile. He Kept Drinking.

He stood Up And Looked around. There was a slight stillness to the air. Sadly though, he couldn't tell what it was. Well, At least not till it got closer.
    Scoapimp
    Scoapimp
    Forum Wizard
    Forum Wizard

Character sheet

On The way Back Empty Re: On The way Back

Post by Scoapimp Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:17 pm

He Felt the feeling Grow until it was slightly pushing down on him. He'd Know that spiritual pressure anywhere. He looked in the direction it was most strongest.

He Knew His Soon to be captain was coming, and to be honest it scared him to think about why. the tree Brush Cleared and The Captain Of Squad Two Appeared.
    "Hello Taichou."

The Captain nodded.
    Good Day Sco. what are you doing out here? I felt your unique pressure out here, and had to stop by. With something."
    Sco tilted his head sideways.
    "Something? Taichou?"

Sco Looked at his captain.
    Yea. But let's eat first.
    Sco sat with the captain after being offered the spot, and his taichou took out a basket of food.
    Scoapimp
    Scoapimp
    Forum Wizard
    Forum Wizard

Character sheet

Post by Scoapimp Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:22 pm

They ate for about 30 minutes, until they had finished everything. The Captain came prepared to eat, it had seemed. And For Two People at that.

Sco Wiped his Mouth and glanced At his Captain.
    Taichou seems to be contemplating something...
    As soon as he had thought that His Captain looked at him.

Look Sco, I was there, in the Rukongai today. I saw the speed you have, and for your rank that is amazing. you could easily outmonouver the lower seats of the other squads. So, I came here to take you under the wing of my squad. The Stealth Squad.

Sco Didn't even Hesitate.
    "I'd Be Honered." And the Captain Smiled warmly.
    Good. then When you Can, Stop by My Office for your Squad Two Uniform. and with That, the Captain Shunpoed Off, Leaving Sco to himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:57 pm