Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

3 posters

A new world, or an old one?

Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

A new world, or an old one? - Page 3 Empty Re: A new world, or an old one?

Post by Agentaaa Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:58 pm

"how 'bout me?" Auger asks, looking over.
    "this'll be fun." Auger lies in wait for his drink, still ready

"For that matter, we really SHOULD put those hollows and attack dummies back. Hmm, maybe one can help us with the other" Auger says, firing a violeta fuego blast at a nearby hollow, killing it.

"Hey, How about we reprogram the attack dummies to put the hollows in their cages? No mess, no stress" Auger would have preffered to devour whoever was left, but he also understood it wouldn't be allowed here in the first place anyway.
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

A new world, or an old one? - Page 3 Empty yo

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 am

Yea yea ok we will give it a try but you are aware the dummies barely have any spiritual pressure so it be a one sided fight cause the hollows can fire cero's vicious you and me will bind them i will reprogram them auger you make sure they are not being lazy

Auger you two can decide in a game of rock paper scissors who wins or i will pick who goes first do you you want to do it that way or is there another way you want it done?

OK so we need to find the order and quickly "shunpos over them both and kills a hollow in mid air with a hado 4 byakurai to is mask and slashes downward with my zanpaktou straight down the middle cutting it in half"
    Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Agentaaa Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:58 pm

"alright" Auger agrees, getting ready. "You need to reprogram em, cause even if I could access their controls. I don't think my claws are the best at using them.."

"ok" auger says, sonidoeing through a hollow, and striking it fiercely on the mask with his claws, killing it quickly. "So, how does this "rock, paper, scissors" work?" Auger asks "I don't think I have a rock, paper, or scissors though, so we'll need to obtain those somehow.

Auger fires a cero out, damaging a large hollow. "I don't know about you, but I'd like to bind these guys quick." Auger says, using violeta fuego to increase his power enough that he could actually damage the large hollow despite its powerful reiatsu.
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:15 pm

"starts to reprogram all the dummies and make them force whats left of the hollows into there cells and then go back to there own cells one by one that is" ok they are there now how bout 1 cup of sake for good luck

Rock,paper and scissors you have to make a sign with your hand like a rock-closed fist scissors-two fingers in a v shape paper and open hand completely now do you understand the game auger?

"rushes over to the hollow makes a triangle with my fingers and sends a bakudo 30 shitosu sansen into its back forcing it into a building" auger finishhim while he is binded migth i suggest a cero to the head just seems right
    Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Agentaaa Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 am

Well, that was...ridiculously easy" Notes Auger. "At least I have a chance to recharge now."

"ok" Auger Makes his hand in a closed fist. "I have a rock, I win"

"I'll deal with it-" auger sonidoed behind The hollow, and charged up a cero in his finger tips "In a flash" Auger released the cero, utterly destroying the hollow."
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:33 am

"Onitoru walks over to auger" Onitoru says" calm down dude he is a weak hollow not even worth our drinking time" "he walks over to the hollow and puts his finger on tis forehead leaving it there paralyzed and says" not even worth my drinking time" "Onitoru uses hado 4 byakurai on the mask firing a wave of lightning right through cutting it in half"

"Onitoru walks over to the sake luahcer gets it all patched up and test the power levels and how fast the sake bottles go" ok i think we are good for now

"has the power and speed levels set up at low just to be sure" ok we will move up a level after the sake is catched and drank want to raise the stakes?

Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Agentaaa Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:34 am

Auger looks over. "Letting them live might cost our lives, though. it's not a good idea.

"Ok, how does this work? does it fire straight up, or to the sides, or what?" Auger is entirely confused by the complex device

Ok, first, what's a level? Auger asked, confused by the terminology "And second, whats better than sake?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:24 pm