Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

A second life... or a curse?

Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet
    Character name: Shurelia Leblanc
    Race: Hollow

A second life... or a curse? Empty A second life... or a curse?

Post by Zeons Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Think --> Shu's thinking

I opened my eyes and find myself looking into a dark starry sky. I tried to get up, but failed horribly. I was looking into myself... an animal-like body. I was surprised... why was I surprised? I can't remember anything! I hate myself!

After a few moments of cursing myself, I gathered my remaining stamina to get up. Moving my muscle was so hard. What was happened to me? Ugh... Arghh!!! *Half of Shu's body got up and in sitting position* At last! I could move my upper body.

Now I tried to move my leg, began from my feet fingers. I could move them, check! My knee... good, check! My whole leg... I moved them to left and right, check! Then I tried to rise up *another half of Shu's body rose* All right, I am completely in control of my body.
    Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

A second life... or a curse? Empty Re: A second life... or a curse?

Post by Zeons Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Think --> Shu's thinking

I looked around... Where am I? Then I tried to search my memory how I got here. It's pointless, I can't remember anything after all. I sighed and started walking aimlessly.

A strange moon on the dark sky was the only light source I could use. A barren desert with dead tress and rocks around. I felt something unpleasant in my stomach I feel hungry.. I started looking around and kept wandering.

I spotted something black behind the dead tree about 200 meters ahead. My mind began to blur and my body was forcing me to 'feed' on it. My rational thinking was gone in instant. Then I ran toward it....
    Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Zeons Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Think --> Shu's thinking

I spotted a clear view of a hiding hollow. A fairly large hollow twice of my size. He has a fish-like mask. His shoulders and arms are plated with what appears to be a part of his mask and his body is covered with dark gray stripes, resembling the scales of a fish. His form could be intimidating, but my urge to feed on him was much greater.

I instinctively readied my claws on both of my front leg. The hollow noticed me and barred his teeth. I kept running to him as he was charging at me. He thrust his left hand to hit my face head on. I saw trough it and dodge to right side. Noticing me, he thrust her right hand to grab me. I jumped and landed on his head. Then, I used all my legs to grab the hollow head and twisted it with all of my power. It flew spurting a fountain of blood on the former head place.

I landed near him. I licked his blood on my leg. Delicious I walked to the lifeless body and began to feast on him. I felt my stomach got fulfilled with a pleasant feeling.
    Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Zeons Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:39 pm

think --> Shurelia's thinking

The smell of fresh meat of hollow invites other hollows. I finished eating the dead hollow and found some presences around me. I looked around...

One behind that rock
    One 170 meters ahead in front of me
    One is trying to sneak behind me
    One... is BELOW ME!!

I jumped to the left evading the sudden attack from below the sand. Then, one hollow on the left side ran toward me, one hollow jumped from the rock behind me, one hollow on the right side ran toward me, one hollow in front of me charged.

I was assaulted from 4 directions.... Be quick!!... Instanly I saw a red marker on the neck of a hollow above me, a red marker on the head of a hollow in front of me and a read marker each on the whole body of 2 hollows on my both side.

Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Zeons Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:30 pm

"Sonido" I spoke a strange word out of my mouth and suddenly I felt all my legs got a lot lighter. Then, I jumped without thinking and slashed the neck of a hollow above me. Blood was spurting out from his neck. Then he fell to the ground.

Next, I was doing double jump on the air and landed on the hollow head in front of me. I twisted it exactly the same as the first hollow I killed. His head flew off and once again I created a fountain of blood.

I saw 2 hollows charging to me furiously. While I was still on the air, I threw the head to the hollow on the left side to distract him. I turned to the hollow on the right side and proceed to eliminate him. I charged him head on. Using my superior speed, I outmaneuver him and chopped his legs. He fell to the ground having no leg.

!!!What the- I felt something huge behind me. I turned and see a large hand right in front of my face. I didn't have time to dodge, I braced myself. I blocked a sharp punch with my front legs. A sheer force of strength overwhelmed me, then I got thrown backward.
    Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Zeons Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:53 pm

I lost my balance and fell to the ground. My muscle felt very painful, maybe it's an after effect for using Sonido. I struggled to keep conscious. My vision got blurred and my head ached a lot. I was in a very bad shape.

I saw the hollow feasting on his fallen brothers. I killed them and he ate them like getting a free food. I was so angered by it, but what could I do? I tried to crawl to stay away from him. My body told me to stop and fight, but my head told me to flee. Because I loved my life above anything, I followed my head.

Suddenly I heard a growl behind me. I peeked and found the hollow looking at me. Then, he began to walk toward me. He grew larger and much bulkier after consuming 3 hollows. He was stronger now and I could't beat him like I usually do. The best course if action I had to do was... run for my life!
    Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Zeons Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 am

I was running as fast as my legs could take. There was a bloodthirsty hollow chasing me, he ran so fast although he has bulky build. I began to panic- Calm down! My rational thinking worked again. I took a deep breath.

"Luna Paso Cero." Arghh! I felt an almost unbearable pain on my leg muscle. I endured it and gathered my reiatsu on my feet. A pinkish aura covered my feet. *Ground exploded* I jumped very high leaving the hollow behind me. The exploding force boosted my jump even farther. I'm safe... for now..

The problem is... I jumped too high. The ground was just a hundred feet away. "Luna Paso Cero" Ugh! Sharp pain attacked my feet again, but I still endured it anyway. I boosted my reiatsu into my feet. I was making my falling slower and slower till I could land safely on the ground. But the fact said otherwise.... I couldn't control my timings to use Luna Paso Cero and fell to the ground violently. I'm lucky I fall to sandy ground.
    Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Zeons Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:39 am

I found a small cave and decided to rest inside. My whole body aches a lot especially my worn out legs. I looked to myself and find my body is quite similiar to a fox. Wait.. what is a fox? It just popped out in my head, but I couldn't remember what fox is.

My body was fox-like, but I don't have the ears and tail. So weird... All creature I met are weird too. They all had a hole on their chest.. so do I. I looked at my fingers, there were blood stains everywhere. So they can bled?

I'm so tired... My body screamed for food, but my eyes kept failing me. Maybe for once I'll rest. I closed my eyes and letting my exhaustion took over. Then, I fell into a deep slumber.
    Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Zeons Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:00 am

I heard a song.. a lullaby

'I have always walked alone. When I looked back, everyone was faraway
    Even so, I kept walking. That was my strength
    "I'm not afraid of anything anymore", I muttered to myself
    Everyone will be alone someday, living on in memories only
    I fight so that I will be able to love and laugh despite of the loneliness
    I won't show my tears.'

I woke up... finding myself freezing in a small cave. I was alone in the coldness of a cave. A sad expression was shown on my face. What am I thinking? I shook my head and got up.

I felt so refreshing after sleeping for the first time. My body didn't ache anymore, my head was clearer now. I rose up and walked to outside the cave. Now my stomach grumbled and asked me to find food which I complied immediately.

After a few moments, I caught some small hollows and feasted on them. But, still I felt like eating again. It's like there is a void inside my stomach which will never get fulled. I began to wander... to find my prey...

I found a large hollow. I know him. Three times my size and very bulky. Looks like he had eaten more since we last met. The hollow turned to me. It seemed he remembered me. He growled in anger and charged at me like a mad ox. He hates losing his prey.
    Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Zeons Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:27 am

I readied my claw and took my position. The bulky hollow thrust his shoulder to crush me with his brute strength. I used Sonido instantly to dodge and jumped high above him. Realizing my intention, he jumped too and met me face to face. Damn it! He anticipated me! He thrust his both hands to crush me.

I was forced to use Luna Paso Cero to jump midair and stand on his hands. A red marker was shown on his neck. Wasting no time, I ran through his left arm in blinding speed even he couldn't react in time. Doesn't matter how bulky or thick his body is, the neck is always the softest part.

He growled in frustration and head butted me on my forehead. I got hit and thrown backward falling to sandy ground. I touched my sore forehead Ouch! That's hurt! I was deep in thinking and formed a new battle plan.
    Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Zeons Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:11 am

The hollow has upper hand over me, His arms can move very quick despite their bulky build. I formed a new plan to defeat him by disabling him of all movement. I began to charge him.

The hollow raises both of his hands to smash me to the ground. I used Sonido to dodge at the last second. *Ground smashed hard* Such a fearsome strength he had tearing apart the sandy ground. I jumped into his left hand and ran fast to his head. Thinking I was gonna do the same trick, he thrust his head forward to head but me. Foolish creature. I stopped mid track at above the elbow and dig my claw deep on it. Blood spurted and the hollow roared in pain. I took advantage of it and jumped to his right arm. Then, I slashed the other elbow and jumped backward.

The bulky hollow fell to his knees losing both of his arm function. Now for easy picking. Then, the hollow roared very loud. *Crack* I heard a cracking noise far ahead. Suddenly a portal was created from nothing behind the hollow. He moved backward going inside the portal. I won't let my prey go!! I ran as fast as I could into the portal before it's vanished.

N.B.
    Continue to Troubled Nonexistent Heart at Karakura Hospital

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:29 pm