The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

Sco(Wow... It's Been A While)

Scoapimp
    Forum Wizard
    Forum Wizard

Character sheet
    Character name: Sco
    Race: Shinigami

Sco(Wow... It's Been A While)

Post by Scoapimp on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:17 pm

I have read the RP Rules and agreed to them.
    Transferring my RP account from SSF.
    Account name there: Scoapimp
    Total RP Posts there: 297

~RP Information~

Name:Sco

~Race Information~

Commander: Squad 2

~Combat Information~

Combat Strength: hand 2 hand: (4)
    kido: (2)
    [blade whips: (5)
    close quarters: (5)
    Speed: (5)
    <--All Work Together.

Combat Weaknesses:Temper (5)
    Long ranged(anything) (3)
    Speed [As Fast As Me Or Faster](5)

Zanpakuto Name:Ishi No Bon

Zanpakuto Description:Initially A Zanpakuto With A Short Blade Whip On The End With A Black Grip. The Initial Zan Is About 3 feet ling, and with the blade whip included, it is about 4 feet.

Shikai/Mask Removal:Ishi No Bon (Rising Sun)
    Clothes Turn To A Bright White, Following A Mid Flash From The Zanpakuto. Sco Is Dressed In The Formal Shinigami robes, but they are now white (All of it) and his zanpakuto has transformed into a four foot long blade whip with small razor-sharp blades on both sides, every 2 inches. His Speed Greatly Increases.

Bankai/Resurrection:Nikkou Flare (Falling Moon)
    A Strong Blur Of Darkness And Light Erupt From Sco, And His Clothing Evaporated, Leaving A Tight Black Tee-shirt, white pants, and white gloves (This all allows him to move faster and hit harder than before). His Blade Whip Seems the Same, However, It not Carrys Much Stronger Abilities.

~Personal~

Height: 6ft

Weight: 143

Appearance: Jet Black Hair, And A Slender Body Build, Obviously Built For Speed.

Personality: A Loner By Nature, Not one to Talk Much, But In A Fight, He's Rearing To Go With Fists Up.

Backstory: Originally a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwando, and a Red belt in Karate. He was unable to advance to the next ranks in Karate because some street punk looking for money ended his life in an ally way with a Colt .45.... Aftwerwards he ended up in the Soul Society and took on the duty as a Student. His new goal and life dream is to become the captain of whatever squad he will be assigned...

Last edited by Scoapimp on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jenova
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Character name: Genesis Jenova
    Race: Hollow

Re: Sco(Wow... It's Been A While)

Post by Jenova on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Aside from your BB codes being a bit messy, here's what you need to edit:

1. Balance out your strengths and weaknesses. you have too many strengths compared to your weaknesses.
    2. your weakness and strength "speed" seems to work against eachother. How can speed be your strength as your weakness?
    3. Your RP posts can't be validated, and since your total posts on SSF is 297, it can't be that your total RP posts is this number as well.
    4. Just to confirm what I believe to be your abilities:
    Your shikai gives you more speed and your appearance plus zan changes.
    Your Bankai grants you even more speed, and gives you more strength. your appearance changes, your zan keeps the same shape. Your zan gets (no) new abilities?

If it gets new abilities, please describe those abilities in here as well.

Thread: The Wandering Giant
    Tech Experience:
    • Sonido: 5
    • Especho Cero: 3
    • Cero Sierra: 2
    • Luna Paso Cero: 1
    • Cero Horadar: 1
    • Cero Viga: 8
    • Instantaneous Cero: 11
    • Bala:
    • Hierro:
    • Cero Artimaña: 4
    • Violeta Fuego:
    • Cero Metralleta:
    • Mask Removal: 2

Scoapimp
    Forum Wizard
    Forum Wizard

Character sheet

Post by Scoapimp on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:34 am

I have read the RP Rules and agreed to them.
    Account Name: Scoapimp

~RP Information~

Name:Sco

~Race Information~

Commander: Squad 2

~Combat Information~

Combat Strength: hand 2 hand: (4)
    kido: (2)
    [blade whips: (5)
    close quarters: (5)
    Speed: (5) <--All Work Together.

Combat Weaknesses:Temper (5)
    Long ranged(anything) (3)
    Brute Strength(5)
    The Elements [Fire,Water,Earth,Wind] (3)

Zanpakuto Name:Ishi No Bon

Zanpakuto Description:Initially A Zanpakuto With A Short Blade Whip On The End With A Black Grip. The Initial Zan Is About 3 feet ling, and with the blade whip included, it is about 4 feet.

Shikai/Mask Removal:Ishi No Bon (Rising Sun)
    Clothes Turn To A Bright White, Following A Mid Flash From The Zanpakuto. Sco Is Dressed In The Formal Shinigami robes, but they are now white (All of it) and his zanpakuto has transformed into a four foot long blade whip with small razor-sharp blades on both sides, every 2 inches. His Speed Greatly Increases.

Bankai/Resurrection:Nikkou Flare (Falling Moon)
    A Strong Blur Of Darkness And Light Erupt From Sco, And His Clothing Evaporated, Leaving A Tight Black Tee-shirt, white pants, and white gloves (This all allows him to move faster and hit harder than before). His Blade Whip Seems the Same, However, It not Carrys Much Stronger Abilities.

~Personal~

Height: 6ft

Weight: 143

Appearance: Jet Black Hair, And A Slender Body Build, Obviously Built For Speed.

Personality: A Loner By Nature, Not one to Talk Much, But In A Fight, He's Rearing To Go With Fists Up.

Backstory: Originally a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwando, and a Red belt in Karate. He was unable to advance to the next ranks in Karate because some street punk looking for money ended his life in an ally way with a Colt .45.... Aftwerwards he ended up in the Soul Society and took on the duty as a Student. His new goal and life dream is to become the captain of whatever squad he will be assigned...

EDIT: In Bankai And Shikai, I Receive New Techniques Which Have to Be Called out By Name. The Only Initial Bonuses I Receive Is Great Speed For Both, And Strength for Bankai.

Last edited by Scoapimp on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jenova
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Jenova on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Please add the abilities of your shikai and bankai in here as well.

and why 150 RP posts? o_o you've deleted everything on SSF involving your character, so we can't backtrack the information.

Tech Experience:
    • Bala:
    • Hierro:
    • Violeta Fuego:
    • Cero Metralleta:
    • Mask Removal: 2

Scoapimp
    Forum Wizard
    Forum Wizard

Character sheet

Post by Scoapimp on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:35 pm

To Be Honest, It Was Over 150, But I Put It Down At That, For The Fact that We Can't Backtrack It.

SHIKAI
    Zetsu Zakouya
    (Must Be in Shikai State) Sco twirls his Zan by his side and lets go of it. IT hovers and begins to glow with a blinding light and Sco Draws His Tonto to fight with. Since Sco uses light for his power, his spinning zan produces light and sends it to Scoapimp to heals him of all minor Injuries that he gets. This will continue until the Zan is interrupted or Sco Cancels the technique.

Portal(Base/Shikai/Bankai)
    Sco makes a portal of light to travel anywhere in the worlds, without the Use of the Dongai (Or however you spell it). The portal is made of pure light energy, and can be used in any state. It Takes A Full 2 minutes And 30 seconds to Summon, So It's Not To Be Used In Battle.

Blink-Teshuró(Shikai)
    Sco attaches a rope of light to the edge of his Tonto so he can swing it from the Rope. Wherever the rope leads, a faint light runs behind it. It can also be used for making a trail in darker areas.

BANKAI

Shiziro
    Sco shunpoes around his opponent, seemingly trying to confuse them. He moves up and down, all around the opponent. But realistically, he is laying lines of pure light, that have had more light bent around them so they are not see-able. If his opponent touches one of these strings the attempt to wrap around him/her. Then cut through.

The Void
    Sco opens a void by calling out the dark powers in his zanpaktou. He can use the void to move anywhere, without being seen or detected. Meant To Be Used Only In Battle, Useful for appearing behind an opponent, however, after reappearing out of the void, there is a very vague sight of paralysis, so I can't attack directly after exiting. Sco Can Be within the Void, For 5 minutes before dissolving.

X-Nossen
    Sco slashes both of his Zanpaktous in the shape of an X towards his enemy. His left sword sends darkness and the right one sends light. After the slash, Sco can puxh out as many Xs as he wishes.

Zirotein
    This technique increases my shunpo speed from the speed of light during bankai, to around Mach 5. I surround myself with a light sheet of Rei to keep my body from tearing apart with all the friction of the air while moving. the use Of This Technique will fatigue Sco after the use of it for 20 minutes, any amount of time after that, could cause me to pass out.

Tseguoya
    Sco will smile at his opponent, as if taunting them. Then, f the opponent becomes angered Sco will infuse a copy made of light, with darkness so that it gains the ability to fight. The time as he creates the clone, he makes himself translucent with one of his other abilities, so the opponent will notice no change in the opponent he is facing. This will give Sco the silent advantage in the fight. Also the clone will only dodge its enemies attacks, due to the fact it is not a physical form. So if it were to be hit, the image will phase or "lag" until it isn't being touched anymore.

Jenova
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Jenova on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Approved, and nice shikai/bankai abilities ^^ I used to have an RP character that could use the space/time to his liking as well.

Please add the information in your Character sheet located in your profile, and make a technique sheet before RPing ^^

As for your RP Posts, I'll PM you about it later, since you're in a delicate matter about this one.

Tech Experience:
    • Bala:
    • Hierro: