Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

3 posters

Training Time

TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet
    Character name: Bolt
    Race: Shinigami

Training Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Time

Post by TheBoltman Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:47 pm

*As one enemy left, Bolt felt momentarily sad. He had been looking forward to testing his mettle thoroughly against multiple opponents. But he didn't really have time to ponder this at all, as the Koga Wolf sprang into an attack.*

*Bolt stood firm, grinning, as the attack came down. At the last second, he threw his right fist towards the kido, stopping it from hitting anything important like his head and only getting slight singe marks on his knuckles from the explosion. When the smoke cleared, Bolt was there, staring straight into the Koga Wolf's eyes, grinning.*

"HAHAHAHA! Nice move! My name doesn't matter! HAHAHAHAHA! Call me Monkey if you like!! HAHAHAHAHA!" *Bolt remained in his stance and prepared for another attack. The Koga Wolf seemed to like surprise attacks, and Bolt felt ready for anything. He just has to wait out someone who uses that much energy and then he can have his own fun!*
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet
    Character name: Koga Wolf

Post by Koga_Wolf Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:40 am

Koga stands in the air looking down at Monkey. "You know maybe I'm imagining this but it appears that you are trying to outlast me. Hope I'm imagining it because if you were doing that you would wait a long time. Can you even sense the energy i have stored up." Koga smiles since only 1/5th of his energy is released.

Koga points his left hand directly towards Monkey's chest. "Bakudo 79 Kuyō Shibari (九曜縛, Nine Sunlight Traps)" The bakudo takes effect and hoping that Monkey will be thrown off guard points his right hand at Monkey moving his left hand down.

"Hado 4 Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning)" The byakurai fires with enough force to go straight through a regular shingami or hollow. "Hope I didn't over do it with that bakudo." Koga shunpoes backwards and looks at the direction of Monkey with a small grin. "You ok monkey?!"
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by TheBoltman Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:55 am

*Bolt continued grinning, ignoring that first statement by the Koga Wolf. The truth of the matter was that Bolt could barely sense the Koga Wolf's spiritual energy; it was something he never admitted but only energies that Bolt found to be on par registered to him. The Koga Wolf got a flicker of interest, but it was the other guy that had drawn his interest.*

*But as Bolt became immobilized by the bakudo, he knew a fight was a fight. And the Koga Wolf did seem to enjoy the fight almost as much as Bolt. Bolt spoke moments before the hado hit.* "HAHAHAHA! Your energy isn't even enough to register! I don't recognize weaklings! HAHAHAHAHA!"

*Then it hit full on, sending a smoking mass of body flying back and landing on the ground. But Bolt immediately sprang up and got back into stance, still smoldering just a tad, before laughing.* "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why not bring out your toy?! Or better yet! Anything just so I can tell people I fought a male! HAHAHAHA!"
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:07 am

Koga begins to laugh. "Wow that's funny how your calling me weak when you haven't even seen me at full power.Then again full power wouldn't be spar." Koga smiles. "And considering you never answered my first statement I'll assume its true. What a shame really."

Koga puts both hands into his pocket. "Being male cannot be categorized simply by acting tough or being tough. Being a male is a 50 50 chance when we are born. Being a man on the other hand means that you are mature and that you act like a stuck up child as far as I'm concerned." Koga shunpoes higher into the air.

Koga pulls his left hand out of his pockets and points it Monkey."Bakudo 37 Tsuriboshi (吊星, Suspending Star)" The bakudo takes effect over Monkey's head and the huge kido net is quickly made and the ropes attached to the Kido net attach themselves to the ground around Monkey.

Koga as the kido net activate puts his left hand in his pocket."And now I disappear. Bakudo 26 Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light)" Both Koga's spiritual energy and physical form disappear and Koga silently walks on the air.
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by TheBoltman Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:07 pm

*Bolt stood there for a moment while the net thingy covered him. Unamused, Bolt ripped himself from it easily, and looked where the Koga Wolf was. Disappointment was abundant as he could no longer see him, to match his inability to sense him from before.*

*Bolt's reaction was immediate. He.... lost the psychotic grin. Bolt's rationale is that the Koga Wolf has fled the training grounds. Bolt could not be more upset by that turn of events.*

*The fortunate news is that the normal, fun-loving Bolt returned.* "Such a shame, that could've gotten fun if had lasted longer." *With that, Bolt leaped - and I literally mean that he mightily jumped - away from the training grounds, off towards another area of Seiretei.*

(leaves spar)
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Koga smiles as he de-activates the bakudo. "At least Monkey is no longer crazy." Koga drops down the ground. As Koga's feet hit the ground he bends his knees so that they won't be injured.

"Well I don't know who the winner of that was but man talk about fun." Koga smiles to Akumu's words. "You know Akumu that non of us even pushed into shikai. Except when I was fighting Zeraso."

Koga puts his hands in his pockets and looks up into the sky. "I guess I should be going too." Koga shunpoes out of the training area and heads to the senkimon to go to the human world.

(Leaves the spar)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 pm