Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

3 posters

Training Time

Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet
    Character name: Koga Wolf
    Race: Shinigami

Training Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Time

Post by Koga_Wolf Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Koga senses the Zeraso shunpoe next to him so he shunpoes away to dodge the slash. "That would have been close if I didn't concentrate onto his spirit energy." Koga smiles as he sees the byakurai coming towards him.

Koga lifts his left hand and slants his wrist so that the byakurai would hit the balde of his zanpaktou. The Byakurai hits the blade but the blade appears to remain un-dented except for a small scratch.Koga puts his left hand with his zanpaktou back to his side.

"Hado 4 Byakurai"Koga shunpoes around Zeraso 4 times and with each shunpoe he fires a byakurai with his left index and middle finger. "Maybe I should use one of my big attacks on him to cut him down.But if I do that he might be killed."
    Zeraso Dendu
    Zeraso Dendu
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet
    Character name: Zeraso Dendu

Post by Zeraso Dendu Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:52 pm

He watches as his byakurai is blocked by the zanpaktou. He watches koga carefully as he starts to shunpo around him and shunpos backwards to avoid the first blast. He turns to see the other three coming towards him as he gripped tightly the hilt of his sword "Drip.. Ekishou."

His rei spiked just a little as he swings his longsword zan to block one of kido blasts. He felt the other two nearing as he moves to the right to avoid one, but gets struck by the other as it would hit his left shoulder. He winces as he would roll it slightly to feel it injuried a little.

He looks over to Koga and smirks a little, shunpoing behind him. He doesn't swing his sword as he speaks lightly "Bakudo #21 Senkiton." He swings his sword to slice at Koga's back as the red smoke began to form around them.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 am

Koga keeps his eyes closed as he senses for Zeraso's energy. Koga hears what he believes to be a shikai release. "Looks like he is getting pushed into a corner the way he's fighting."

Koga aims his right hand to where he senses Zeraso's spirit energy. "Hado 31 Shakkahō" The hado fires and Koga shunpoes farther back from Zeraso.

Koga keeps his eye closed to constantly know the most likly location of Zeraso. "Koga why are you acting so weakly to this shingami? Just because he is one of you doesn't mean you can't hurt him. If it is needed use your hado 90 but keep it to a minimum effect." Koga begins to think what should he do.
    Zeraso Dendu
    Zeraso Dendu
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Zeraso Dendu Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 am

Looks towards him as he shunpoed away and noticed that he actually had his eyes closed. His sword hitting the ground on the ground, breaking it slightly with the impact. His eyes looking to see a kido blast making it's way towards him.

He first brings his left hand up again, the motion of raising his arm causing him to wince in pain. He concentrates his rei as he speaks "Bakudo #39 Enkosen." he maintains the sheild as the blast hits the sheild and manage to black it and dismisses the kido afterwards.

He looks to him, figuring he doesn't know the increased height of his zanpaktou since it takes the shape of a longsword. He brings his sword up slightly as he would shunpo in front of koga and swings his sword to slice across his chest in a horizontal swing. His left hand up in case he shunpos away speaking "Hado #33 Sokatsui." firing the wide blast to encompass the area, hoping to get him with one of the strikes.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:46 am

Koga senses the bakudo shield block his hado and smiles. "This seems pretty good way to fight." Koga tightens his grip with his left hand on his zanpaktou. "What to do what to do."

Koga senses Zeraso shunpoe in front of him so Koga shunpoes back 36 inches to dodge the blade then Koga points his left index and middle finger at the hado. "Bakudo 39 Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield)." The bakudo appears blocking the hado but causing Koga to slide back before the hado disappears. Koga then shunpoes to Zeraso's left side and points his right index and middle finger at his side. "Hado 4 Byakurai."

The byakurai fires and the lightning bolt is long enough to touch the wall limit of the training ground. Koga after firing instantly shunpoe forward 5 feet with his back facing Zeraso.
    Zeraso Dendu
    Zeraso Dendu
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Zeraso Dendu Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:20 pm

He watches as he manages to block his kido blast witht he bakudo. He stands there thinking of a way to try and catch him off gaurd. He moves his sword to rest it on his right shoulder when he senses koga appearing right next to him. He manages shunpo backwards when the blast was released as the bolt missed him by mere centimeters.

He looks down to notice his robes were a bit ruin to see it was hit by the blast and looks over to koga as he would think of something. He takes a couple steps, before shunpos behind koga, with his sword moving downward in a diagonal slash. He was aiming to slash along his upper shoulder and across his back.

He winces as he clenches his left hand into a fist and would have a bit trouble focusing his rei to it, finally speaking after a couple of seconds "Bakudo #9 Horin." He winces as he moves his left arm out to make the kido rope to move upwards slightly. He swings his left arm with to make the kido rope move towards koga to try and wrap around him to pin his arms to his side.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Koga keeps his eyes closed and senses Zeraso dodge his hado. Koga then feels Zeraso's spirit energy behind him. Koga shunpoes 10 feet to the left then senses the bakudo and grins. "Your still holding back Koga."

"Have you not noticed that kido is pointless against me?" Koga points his blade horizontally at Zeraso with his left hand at his right hand is on the back of his zanpaktou's blade. "Hado 32 Ōkasen (黄火閃, Yellow Fire Flash)" The hado fires a wide yellow arc horizontally.

Koga shunpoes into the air above Zeraso and points his index and middle finger at Zeraso. "Hado 4 Byakurai." The hado fires out of Koga's right index and middle finger then he shunpoes 23 feet forward and down so that hes now standing on the ground and turnas around to face Zeraso's spirit energy.
    Zeraso Dendu
    Zeraso Dendu
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Zeraso Dendu Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Watches as he avoided his bakudo and would dismiss the kido as it appeared. He smirks "I don't think it's rather pointless." he responded as he brings his sword down to his side. He brings his left hand up as he saw him prepare for the kido and gathers his rei with the same difficulty to his left hand.

He clenches his fist a bit and finally speaks "Bakudo 39 Enkosen." he watches the sheild form once again as he would take in the hado. He notices his bakudo manage to hold it off this time, but barely. He looks up to see the other kido blast coming down to him and quickly brings his sword up.

He feels the blast slam into the reflective edge of his longsword and lowers the blade after the small explosion followed. He looks towards him as the heard her voice echo in his mind "I know what your thinking, don't, I don't want you to push yourself to much." He starts to run towards him as he would bring his sword to drag the tip lightly along the ground, as he reached sword range. He shunpos behind Koga and swings his sword to slash along his back.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Koga senses Zeraso behind him and senses small energy coming towards him and assumes that it's a sword. Koga jumps into the air and tucks his legs in. The sword barely misses Koga's feet and in mid-air Koga turns around and points his right index and middle finger at Zeraso's chest.

"Hado 4 byakurai"
    The hado quickly fires and due tot he angle it has the force to go through Zeraso and create a tiny crater in the ground. "Wonder if he's gonna live though that one."

Koga lands on the ground and feels the burn mark form the hado 11 earlier int he battle. "Dang that did some damage." Koga shunpos backwards and looks at Zeraso's direction with his eyes still closed.
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet
    Character name: Bolt

Post by TheBoltman Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 pm

*Bolt was BORRRRRRRED. Sure, he could easily being doing something like filing papers, but he felt like something more was needed. That's when he found this nice little training ground. And if there was one thing Bolt loved, it was flexing muscle against peers.*

*Immediately after entering the training grounds, Bolt had felt a power being emitted. A short look around found him watching what basically looked like a kido battle to him. That made his blood boil.*

*Seeing shinigami rely on tricks and weapons disappointed him dearly. To Bolt, it was an example of weakness, and Bolt felt the urge to teach him a lesson. His grin appearing, Bolt decided to forgo asking and simply walked onto the field, cracking his knuckles, which were strangely more audible than one would think as well as raising his spiritual energy as an attention grabber.* "Ladies. Two's company, three's a party. Hehehehehe."
    Zeraso Dendu
    Zeraso Dendu
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Zeraso Dendu Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:46 pm

He saw the blade cut through the air as he watched koga jump over his sword. He looks over to koga to see turning towards him with the usual formation for his hado. He didn't have much time as he suddenly speaks seeing the range between them "Bakudo #81 Danku."

He looks towards koga from the safty of his cracked bakudo and watches it shatter in front of him. He brings his sword to rest it on his shoulder "I thought this was a spar, not a life or death fight." he was lucky and knew it as he exhales a light breath that he tried to keep hidden.

He shunpos backwards to put a small distance between them again, only to feel a new spiritual pressure entering the training grounds. He gripped the hilt of his sword a little as he looked to him "I see someone else wants to join at the spar." he winces as he moves his left hand it still hurt a bit.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Koga smiles as he listens to Zeraso. "Your strong don't worry. If I wanted to kill you I would have fired a hado 33 at you from point blank range. Then as your on the ground I would simply walks to you and fire a byakurai through your forehead. Quick and painless. Well the last part anyways."

Koga senses a new spirit energy on the training field. "This guys is pretty strong according to his energy." Koga continues to hold his zanapktou in his left hand. "I guess I will finish you quickly."

"Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy. Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep. Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud. Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness Hado 90 Kurohitsugi (黒棺, Black Coffin)"Koga snaps the fingers on his right hand a small black whisp appears
    over
    Koga's right hand and disappears. The hado takes effect on the unknown
    shingami.Koga makes sure not to over-due it my lowering his spirit
    force so that the shignami won't be killed. Koga's eyes remain closes.

Koga shunpoes back 10 feet then falls to his knees. Koga makes a fist with his right hand so that his body won't fall and punches the ground.Koga spits out a little puddle of blood. "A side effect for preforming such a high level kido." Koga stands up wobbling for the first 3 seconds then is back to normal. Koga's eyes remain closed the entire time.
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by TheBoltman Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:22 pm

*Even if Bolt could, the kido was inescapable. As it enveloped him, Bolt thought about how this seemed to be a slight overreaction to a harmless teasing. Bolt could feel every bit of the kido as it cut into him, and immediately he knew that was a big, BIG, mistake.*

*As the kido dispersed, Bolt's body collapsed to the ground. Blood began seeping out, and the body remained motionless and eyes closed for a second or two. But immediately the eyes sprang open, and instinctively focused on the red liquid the seemed to be moving away. Bolt's mind flipped the switch.*

*Spiritual pressure began emanating from the body at much higher levels than when he first entered. The body picked itself up, not ignoring the blood, but quite the opposite; it seemed to be staring at the blood on the ground with much interest before Bolt finally spoke.* "Hehehehehehehehehe. I was looking for a friendly spar. Hehehehehehehe. But that was not a friendly thing to do. Hehehehehehe. You may have made a massive mistake! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" *Recklessly, Bolt charged at the two shinigami, determined that one of them was about to be in a world of hurt.*
    Zeraso Dendu
    Zeraso Dendu
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Zeraso Dendu Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:38 pm

He frowns as he listens to the explination "I still think it's quite dangerous." He listens the incantation and blinks at the hado that was used. He sensed he held back and looks towards koga, once he saw bolts body drop "What is wrong with you?" He takes a step forward, before feeling a higher level of spiritual pressure.

He swings his blade from his shoulder down to his side as he looks towards koga to see he was trying to regain his footing as he spoke "I think this spar has become a fight." He shunpos backwards to gain some distance between him and Koga.

He kept his right hand gripped around the hilt of his sword. His eyes staring at them to make sure this doesn't get really out of hand, though it may get him involved. He sighed, he wondered if he made the right choice as he lets his zan return to normal. He still remained on gaurd.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Koga looks at the direction of the shingami who raises his spirit energy and raises his own to match. "If I attacked you at full power you wouldn't even be standing you monkey." Koga shunpoes to the side to dodge the shingami.

"I don't care if you wanted a friendly spar or not but you are an enemy to my eyes the second u declare battle. Be thankful I help back as much as I did." Koga tightens his grip on his zanpaktou in his left hand.

Koga aims his right hand at the shingami's stomach. "Hado 4 byakurai." The byakurai fires and Koga senses that Zeraso backed away. "Pure strength Vs. Kido. How pathetic."
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by TheBoltman Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:03 pm

*Bolt's other side liked this one. He had a little mouth on him. But if Bolt's could be about him right now, he might be worried at the content of what this guy was saying. If this were any indication, any surprise in combat was treated as an enemy. But unfortunately, the current state he was in, Bolt could only see a fight.*

*The kido hits bolt dead on, with Bolt just standing there, grinning. As the smoke clears, there's a definitely mark on Bolt's stomach, but he is otherwise unphased.* "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That tickled! I have an itch on my shoulder blade if you want to try that again! HAHAHAHAHA!"

*Bolt wasted no time with deception or tricks. He was about one thing, and he did it well. Bolt clenched his left hand and threw a punch going right for this guy's chin, still laughing; not the strongest punch of his life, but he didn't really need full strength for this guy.*
    Zeraso Dendu
    Zeraso Dendu
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Zeraso Dendu Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:14 pm

He stood there watching them as he would move to sleath his sword at his side. His eyes looking down to his left hand as he starts to curl it to a fist wincing in pain. He moves to rest his right hand on it and squeezes it til he felt a small crack.

He opens and closes his left hand to feels a little bit better and moves to rest his left hand on the hilt of his sword. His eyes looking towards the battle going on in front of him "I don't know, I don't think I should help." He shunpos near the wall and leans against it.

He smirks as an idea crossed his mind as he would close his right hand "Bakudo #62 Hyapporankan." He watched as the pole formed in his right hand and would spin it "Maybe I should make it difficult for them." He leans off the wall to throw the pole into the air, that soon seperates into a hundred of poles raining down onto them.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Koga squats to the ground to dodge the punch. Koga while in squat position shunpoes right behind the shigami and holds his right hand behind his head practically touching it. "Why can't all of this been easy."

"Hado 33 Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down)" The hado fires and Koga instantly shunpoes back 26 feet. Koga finally opens his eyes to see what the shingmi looks like. "You ok over there monkey?"

Koga senses a bakudo above him. Koga turns so that he's looking sideways at the shingami and one of the pillars lands right infront of Koga. "Watch where you throw those Zeraso!!!"
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by TheBoltman Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 pm

*A few things happen at once. Bolt knew that his punch would not land, tricksters always had a higher speed than he did. Before he knew it, he felt something right behind him.*

*As the first kido hit, Bolt lurched forward from the force and proximity of the hit. Not to mention the fact that it did smart a bit. But before he could even react, several things hit him in the back all at once, knocking him to the ground.*

*Lying there, a part of Bolt was considering his options. He COULD just lie here, ending his participation in the fight and perhaps giving these two a good scare thinking they killed him, only to jump up and say "boo!" But that wasn't the side in control. Bolt's body picked itself up, even having to pull a rod out of his back, while the back of his head still smoldered.*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fellas! I do believe you are attempting to kill me! Brilliant! Allow me to fight back in earnest! HAHAHAHAHA!" *While turning to face them both, Bolt drew his sword from his left side.*

OOC:(important note: the sword is on his left, and Bolt is drawing it with his left hand, blade down; it is a Wakizashi, after all and he is a lefty.)
    Zeraso Dendu
    Zeraso Dendu
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Zeraso Dendu Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:49 pm

He chuckles slightly at koga's reaction to his bakudo as he looks to them "It's not going to hurt, maybe pin you down for a little bit." He saw the pillars land on bolt and wasn't to worry, this is a bakudo afterall, made for restraining.

He looks towards bolt as he spoke "I'm not trying to kill anyone, I used a bakudo, it made for restraining." he unsleathes his sword at the last line and spoke "We aren't trying to kill each other. Just a fun a spar, thats getting out of a hand." he moves to rest his sword on his right shoulder as he looks to them.

He shunpos to be a little closer to the battlefeild as he looks to them "Should we just resume this to a spar and not a duel of somekind." He taps his finger on his hilt of his sword as his left hand moved to open and close.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Koga sheaths his sword swiftly and elegantly. "I would love to stop sparring or I will be forced to use another hado 90 just to stop this." Koga kicks the pillar in front of him with his right foot.

"Koga using another one of those has the potential to kill you." Koga thinks about it for a second. "I am perfectly aware of that but I will do anything needed to stop this."

Koga looks over at the unknown shinagami. "So how about it? We can spar another time." Koga puts his left hand on the zanpaktou which is located on his left side. Koga taps his index finger on the bottom of the handle. Koga shunpoes to stand next to Zeraso.(on his left side)
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by TheBoltman Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:14 pm

*They were trying to reason with Bolt. In THIS state. That's not something that, well, happened. Bolt merely began walking towards him, his spiritual pressure remaining at the same level as before, the same grin on his face. Rational is lost on Bolt when he's like this.*

"Hehehehehehe. So you two start a fight, and spend all your energy trying to hit from far away. THEN you want to quit as soon as I draw my sword. Hehehehehehe. Well that's gonna be a problem for me. You see, when I get started, I can't really stop as long as there is something to fight. Hehehehe. Although I've got some blood loss, and my bell got rung for a second, I think I'm still in fighting condition. SO LET'S GO! HAHAHAHA!" *Bolt cracked his neck, in a disturbing way to give have his face look almost sideways.*

*Bolt was still calmly walking, not really giving much credit to either of them. His predatory instincts said to go for the one that had been so aggressive, but his fighting spirit wanted the one who seemed stronger. Bolt would let them decide who went first.*
    Zeraso Dendu
    Zeraso Dendu
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Zeraso Dendu Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:26 pm

He couldn't help but give a slight smirk "I never said anything about quiting, I just say not make this into a duel. Keeping it a spar." He looks to Koga as he stood next to him "Looks like it's going to be a tag team fight." He chuckles a bit "You can go first, since you started it."

He shunpos back towards the dummies as he looks to them "Unless you want to make it an all out spar, I'll be over here." He stands there, his sword at his side. His right hand gripping tightly at the hilt of his sword as he watched them.

He stood on gaurd and would watch them now, deciding he wouldn't intervene til he saw things get dangerous. He moved his left shoulder and winces in pain at the movement thinking this is a good way to make the pain ebb away. He sighs and moves to rest his sword on his right shoulder.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Koga begins to shunpoe around the shingami. "So whats your name? I'm Koga Wolf of Squad 5." Koga continues to shunpoe and every now and then he does a little back-flip to show off.

Koga begins to shunpoe again and as he shunpoe he points his right hand at the shingami. "Hado 4 byakurai" Koga fires the byakurai 4 times. One in front,one in the back and one on both sides.

Koga after the 4th byakurai Shunpoe into the air 30 feet above the shingami and looks down at him. "You ok down there?" Koga smiles Ichimaru style.
    TheBoltman
    TheBoltman
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Character sheet

Post by TheBoltman Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 am

*As the uptight guy moves around, Bolt remains silent, just grinning. He doesn't move in the slightest while the guy keeps moving around him. The guy is pretty fast and that might be a small issue.*

*Bolt held steadfast, sword still in hand, as the kido hit him dead on. These things were starting to sting, and if he wasn't careful it would boil down to his durability versus this guys kido, and that felt like it might drag things out. When the dust settled, Bolt tilted his head up, still grinning psychotically.*

"HAHAHAHA! My name is Koga Wolf! I am doing quite well! HAHAHAHA!" *Bolt jumps up at Koga, ready to deliver a midair punch. He speaks once more midair.* "My name is Koga! HAHAHAHA!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 am