Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

The New Kid

Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet
    Character name: Koga Wolf
    Race: Shinigami

The New Kid Empty The New Kid

Post by Koga_Wolf Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:15 am

Koga walks through a senkimon the size of an average door. "So this is the High School. Guess I should go enroll myself. Shouldn't be much harder than the Shingami Academy."

Koga opens the front door to see many male and female students chatting. As Koga stands at the front reception desk he turns his head to see a beautiful lady about his human age smiling at him. Koga smiles back and she quickly turns her head away, Koga senses the girl blush.

Koga looks back at the mild aged woman at the reception desk and Koga smiles then begins to speak. "Hello my name is Koga Wolf....I would like to enroll into this fine school of yours." The woman smiles as she looks at Koga and adjusts her glasses. "Okay please take this packet of papers and fill them out." The lady hands Koga a pen,a packet of 10 papers and then point to a table and chair nearby. Koga smiles and goes to fill out the paper work.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

The New Kid Empty Re: The New Kid

Post by Koga_Wolf Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Koga fills out the paper work and goes back to the lady at the desk handing her the pen and papers. "Here you go that should be all of it." The lady begins to look through all the paper work while Koga patiently stands waiting.

"Ok good that should be all for now. Now all we need is 146 ryo for 7 uniforms and you should be all set to start classes." Koga pulls out his wallet from his back right pocket with his right hand and pulls out 2 100 ryo bills and puts them on the desk. "You can keep the change." Koga says with a faint smile.

The lady pulls out a uniform and hands them to Koga. "Go get changed in the bathroom and come back later and I will give you the rest of your cloths for you to take home." Koga smiles "Thank you very much." Koga grabs his schedule and a plastic bag. and goes into the bathroom to change.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:53 pm

Koga after a few minutes walks out of the bathroom with his new school uniform on. "Not bad cloths but iv been in worse I suppose." Koga walks over to the lady at the desk and hands her the bag of his regular cloths. "Could you hold onto these as well please?" Koga says with a smile.

Koga begins walking to his class when he sees the girl from earlier with her friends. Koga smiles and sees that the girl drops her notebooks and tells her friends to keep going. Koga smiles. "Today's my lucky day I guess." Koga jogs at a fast pace over to the girl.

"Here let me help you with that." Koga gets on his knee and begins picking up some papers and a notebook and makes them nicely into a pile and stands up the same time as the girl. "Hey there I'm Koga. Koga Wolf." The girl gently blushes and smiles. "Hi Koga I'm Kimiko. Kimiko Yatomashi." Koga smiles. "Well its nice to meet you Kimiko. Mind if I walk you to class?" Kimiko blushes harder "That would be great." Koga slowly walks Kimiko to class.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:25 am

As Koga and Kimiko approach the classroom door Koga hands Kimiko her stuff and smiles. "So Kimiko would you like to go out sometime?" Kimiko's face turns bright red and attempts to cover her cheeks with a notebook. "Sure here's my number." Kimiko writes her number on a peice of paper and tears it out of her notebook and hands it to Koga. "Id love to go out with you." Kimiko rushes into her class where she is met by some freinds who were watching them.

Koga begins to walk away when he sees a group of boys with their hair swept back with gel walking towards him. Koga notices the main boy cracks his knuckles. Koga puts the peice of paper after folding it carefuly into his right pocket and puts his hands in his pockets and continues walking. The two boys on the side of the main one go to the walls on each side of the room and stop as well as the main boy. As Koga sidesteps a little to the left to avoid the main boy, the main boy puts his right hand on Koga's chest to make him stop. "If u ever talk to that girl again ill kill you. Got it?" Koga grins at the boys weak statment. "And who are you?" The two boys begin laughing. "I'm Gin Nomani, and your gonna watch you tongue you peice of trash!"

Koga continues grinning. "Is that name supposed to me something to me tough guy?" Gin looks over his should after removing his hand from Koga's chest and swings his right hand back for a punch. Koga swiftly steps to the left and grabs the boys arm and flips him over in what seems to be an easy motion. "You punk your gonna pay for that!" Gin says as he lays on the ground. Koga squats over to Gin. "Listen to me and listen good. You ever mess with me or any of those girls freinds you'll wish you never saw the light of day." Koga stands up and walks away,fixing the cuffs on his shirt.
    Koga_Wolf
    Koga_Wolf
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Koga_Wolf Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:58 am

Koga afters 2 classes goes to his last class of the day,History. Koga walks in introduces himself to the teacher with a nice,firm handshake and takes a seat. Koga sits there looking out the window as he waits for class to begin. Koga looks over by the door to see some familiar faces walking into class then he sees Gin walk in. Koga has a small stare down with Gin as he walks to his seat which is all the way int he front on the left side while Koga was in the middle on the right hand side.

Moments later Koga sees Kimiko walk in and she begin blushing as she sees Koga. Koga smiles to her. Kimiko's freinds begin whispering then the bell rings. Kimiko sits next to Koga. "Hi again Koga." Koga smiles. "Hey Kimiko. Destiny must want us to go out if I get to sit next to a beautiful young lady." Kimiko blushes and looks over to her friend who is sitting at the table next to us.

Koga listens and takes notes to the professor's lecture and at the last 10 minutes no body would know this would happen. Gin stands up as well as everybody else and pulls out a gun pointing it towards Koga. The kids all duck and hide underneath the table yet Koga stands there looking at Gin. "Don't do something you'll regret Gin." Koga notices Gin's hand shaking from fear. "Bringing a gun to school is one crime but attempted murder is another one. Put the gun down Gin. No one needs to get hurt." Koga in the meanwhile picks up a pen silently and discreetly. "You can't just beat me up and take the girl I love!!!" Gin's finger gets closer tot eh trigger. Koga throws the pen at Gin's left eye. The pen hits with the back hitting it only causing excruciation pain making him drop the gun and puts his hands over his eye. Koga jumps onto a desk quickly and jumps two desks at a time until he gets to Gin's desk.

Koga swings his right leg back as if he was about to kick a soccer ball and kicks Gin in the face,breaking his nose. Koga jumps off the desk and picks up the gun with a napkin in his pocket and takes the clip out. An hour later the police finish questioning Koga and the other students. Koga sees Gin being arrested and driven away in a police car. Koga looks around to make sure no body was looking so he shunpoed away from the scene.

Last edited by Koga_Wolf on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited my location shunpoe)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 am