Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

Within the sleeping forest

Ajiro
    Ajiro
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name: Ajiro Minamoto
    Race: Shinigami

Within the sleeping forest Empty Within the sleeping forest

Post by Ajiro Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 pm

As i exit the dangai into the park in karakura town i smile. such a beatiful place. I walk to the forest area."Hmm this should woork maybe.." I walk deeper into the forest to where the trees nearly block the light the grass crunches under my feet. "Ion you know this reminds me of a powem i know." I smile and look up at the specs of light that come through.I think to my self trying to remember the poem.The tree branches reach around and up to the sky... Ion calls to my mind."ah thats right" I smile and recite the poem by peices as i remember. "The leaves crowd together and swallow all light, "

Last edited by Ajiro on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ajiro
    Ajiro
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Within the sleeping forest Empty Re: Within the sleeping forest

Post by Ajiro Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:35 am

Ion speaks in my mind in harmony with my words. "The forest grows darker and darker, and then..." I smile and look up at the trees and the sky i can see.

"The man in the forest might think that he is safe..." I climb over a fallen tree.walking on getting closer to an area where i feel a strong presence.

"That hunter doesn't hear the bearing of teeth," I reach out infrnt of me and smile as i can bearly see my hands outline. "On this night, the hunter will become the prey..."
    Ajiro
    Ajiro
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet

Post by Ajiro Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:10 am

As i near the center of the forest i am forced to stop my poem as i see a hollow."ah why so deep in the eforest my friend" I draw my zan slowly holding it in reverse.

He sniffs and wanders close to me. "Die." *i jump onto his back and re runs into the forest deeper as he roars. I let him run into the forest as i near my destination i something looming in the future and i slice the hollows throught and let him bleed out slowly before proceeding.

as I reach the center of the forest i see a large clock tower. i smile to myself and continue the poem. "As he has now stepped into the Sleeping Forest... " I walk into the building and into its darkness...? "It is time to create the forest..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:34 am