The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

    Taking a break

    Share
    avatar
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow....

    Character sheet
    Character name: Larentia Iesada
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank: Aspiring Seated Squad Member

    Taking a break

    Post by Lampenkap on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 am

    Not having to go to work for a while, Larentia decided to eat her breakfast in Rukongai. It wasn't really pleasant to eat when people tried to steal it from you, or just ruin it. Most members of the fourth either to prefer to eat while they where working, or somewhere where the bullies couldn't find them.

    She found a nice place in the shade and opened her bento while watching the clouds. Her breakfast wasn't very special, just some rice and beans. While she ate, Larentia thought about her day to come in the MIU-unit. Today, hopefully she was going to take on some patients by herself.

    Or hopfully with someone else then that person yesterday...
    She sighed, Minoru wasn't exactly helping her feel better. But then again, it probably wasn't his duty too. He just needed to make sure she didn't kill people.

    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2011-02-04

    Character sheet
    Character name: Nisunigai Junsuke
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank:

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by J2ie on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:51 am

    After visiting the squad eight barrack Junsuke decided to take a stroll outside "hmm it's boring in this place i wonder where i can go or what i can do maybe i will just pull some pranks on some random people which i can see or find here".

    Junsuke started to walk as he looks around hmm not here and no not there too i wonder if anyone is here oh there, there is one person sitting down there how should i do it? umm maybe i should just sneak behind her and scare her alittle i guess"

    Junsuke decided to scare the shinigami "umm well i think it might be ok i guess after all i don't have any friends here Junsuke then shunpo behind the unknown shinigami and gave the shinigami a big "BOOOOO" as he sees what happens after that.
    avatar
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow....

    Character sheet
    Character name: Larentia Iesada
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank: Aspiring Seated Squad Member

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by Lampenkap on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:58 am

    One moment, Larentia just quietly sat and ate her breakfast. Then, someone just decided to ruin it for her. With her heart racing she shunpo'd away and got in the battle stance they taught her in the academy.

    Some black-haired shinigami stood there and Larentia couldn't help to get angry. "Don't you know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day?!" She yelled and felt her head starting to get red.

    "But thank you for ruining it for me, it's not like I got a full day of work a head of me!" She was still hungry and the spilt beans and rice seemed to be taunting her. Why is it impossible for people to leave the fourth alone?!

    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2011-02-04

    Character sheet
    Character name: Nisunigai Junsuke
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank:

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by J2ie on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:06 am

    When the unknown shinigami got work up by Junsuke he then looks at her and also draws his sword since it was a natural reaction when someone seems to want to attack her but to Junsuke the woman seems to be going crazy so he was overreacting.

    In his mind he was thinking *i was just joking but she seems to be really angry did go a little overboard here well either way explaining will be usless then* Junsuke then when into his shikai and looks right at the unknown shinigami.

    Junsuke then thinks again *ar man what was i doing releasing my sword now this time there really is nothing i can do even if i explain* and he decided to say "ok then come on since you ar looking for a fight". as he shunpo to create a gap for the two to get ready for battle.
    avatar
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow....

    Character sheet
    Character name: Larentia Iesada
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank: Aspiring Seated Squad Member

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by Lampenkap on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 am

    "Wh-what?!" Larentia shouted, the last thing she was trying to do was look for fight. "Why I am I the one looking for a fight?! You ruined my breakfast! Perfectly fine food!" She wasn't even sure if you could beat this guy, she had little to no experience and her zanpakuto wasn't the most cooperative...

    Kiniro, just be nice to me... For once.. She mumbled and looked at he shikai for her, now, enemy. She could feel Kiniro shrug, but he would need to get to work eventually. "Rest, Kiniro no Hitsuji!" She yelled and felt her zanpakuto change in her hand.

    She shunpo'd a few steps back and began to twirl Kiniro in her hands, in case the shinigami decided to strike. Meh, waking me up at this time.. Stupid girl.. Larentia grunted in response, hoping Kiniro wouldn't distract her too much.

    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2011-02-04

    Character sheet
    Character name: Nisunigai Junsuke
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank:

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by J2ie on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 am

    Junsuke looks at the unknown shinigami and thinks *oh man !!! what have i done releasing my sword and now she does the same well anyway i think i should just fight my way out ok now just don't overdo anything well at least don't get serious injuries*

    Junsuke then shunpo away from his position and appears by the side of the unknown shinigami while he was away he incartated "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

    So by getting at the side of the shinigami he fired the kido at the shinigami and then tries to get away to the front but with a distance from the shinigami and see what happen or did the kido hit her right from point blank.
    avatar
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow....

    Character sheet
    Character name: Larentia Iesada
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank: Aspiring Seated Squad Member

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by Lampenkap on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:45 am

    Luckily, she shinigami needed to use an incarnation, or otherwise she wouldn't have noticed. Larentia was great with kido herself, one of the things that helped her get in the fourth division. She knew how long the incarnation would take and smiled to herself.

    She waited a moment, just before the incarnation was about to end. Then she shunpo'd towards the guy, and lashing out with Kiniro. But this wasn't enough, she was fast, but most people where faster. Kiniro help me on this one...

    Holding on to most of the end of the chain, she yanked of some of them. "Ippon no Komoriuta!" She yelled and felt Kiniro object. Shut up, stupid piece of metal! Stupid girl, just by throwing me at people won't help you win.

    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2011-02-04

    Character sheet
    Character name: Nisunigai Junsuke
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank:

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by J2ie on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:55 am

    With the kido that was miss Junsuke was thinking *i really do suck at kido i should never have done that it was a waste of time hmm* without warning the unknown shinigami appear and seems to be throwing something out .

    *huh she can throw that and she seems to be quite fast here* Junsuke then fires out a blast from his sword and shunpo away from the spot *hmm what was that she was trying to do there i think it seems dangerous to me.

    Junsuke stands ready with his sword to see what the shinigami will do *i should not have started this fight but anyway she seems to have alot up on her mind i guess i will try to help her release her stress haha*
    avatar
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow....

    Character sheet
    Character name: Larentia Iesada
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank: Aspiring Seated Squad Member

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by Lampenkap on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:09 am

    The blast scrapped her arm while she tried to move out of the way. Tears welled up in her eyes and a small yelp escaped her. Pain wasn't on of the things Larentia enjoyed, but then again, most people didn't enjoy pain.

    Stupid! Stupid! Stupid little girl~ Kiniro sang in her head, before he burst in to maniacal laughter. Luckily it was her left arm, but she would have to end it quickly. She felt the blood drip over her hand, and wiped the tears out of her eyes with the back of her other.

    She took a deep breath and shunpo'd behind the shinigami. The pain shot through her body while she tried to break the remaining chain and throw it over him, like a lasso. "Saigo no Komoriuta!" She knew this was a long shot and if it didn't work she wouldn't have much to work with. But if it did work, she could get herself another breakfast.

    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2011-02-04

    Character sheet
    Character name: Nisunigai Junsuke
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank:

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by J2ie on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:18 am

    Junsuke then sees blood dripping on the ground when he fires that blast *oh man i screw it up she seems to be in pain but then again i better not let my guard down afterall anything can happen here i guess and she seems to not be those girly type*

    Junsuke then started to stand ready as he did not lose his focus with the sword at the ready the shinigami shunpo behind him but Junsuke was not sure what she was going to do as soon as the shinigami shunpo behind him he shunpo away to the back of her.

    *Alright then i will attack her here but ntot going to use the blast now it seems too much* with that in mind he attacks the shinigami with a powerful ikkotsu punh right on her back and shunpo away from her with some distance.
    avatar
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow....

    Character sheet
    Character name: Larentia Iesada
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank: Aspiring Seated Squad Member

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by Lampenkap on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 am

    She saw the shinigami disseaper and already suspected what was comping next. Larentia let herself fall to the ground, and rolled a few feet away. She bit her lip to make sure she wouldn't make a lot of noise, but her arm still felt terrible.

    Washing out the dirt will be even more painful... She sighed while getting back on her feet. She shunpo'd a few times to random places, trying to confuse the other shinigami. Meanwhile she was muttering a incarnation as silently as she could, while moving around him.

    "Ye lord. Mask of blood and flesh," She started while standing about his left side. "All creation, flutter of wings," She continued, while appearing in front of him. "Ye who bears the name of Man." She muttered while disappearing and reappearing a metre or so away. "Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south." She finished the kido, while appearing to his right side, firing the kido from only a feet away.

    J2ie
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2011-02-04

    Character sheet
    Character name: Nisunigai Junsuke
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank:

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by J2ie on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:40 am

    The punch seems to miss the unknown shinigami *Ahhhhh !!!! she still have some tricks up her sleeves well then again i can't go on like this i started this so i need to end this thing but how and i going to end it ahhhh*

    With that the shinigami seems to get away so she left Junsuke wondering what she was up to *well what is she up to this time i need to stay focus now then other wise i might get caught in surprise there*

    Junsuke shunpo to create some distance and started to stay focus with that the shinigami appears a few feet away from him when the kido was shot at him he fired the blast onto the kido while he shunpo away from the spot *ahh i knew something was going to happen but she really meant to kill me with that kido*
    avatar
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow....

    Character sheet
    Character name: Larentia Iesada
    Race: Shinigami
    Rank: Aspiring Seated Squad Member

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by Lampenkap on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:56 am

    Larentia grunted, this wasn't really going anywhere and by looking at the position of the sun, she guessed that she would have to get to work soon. Then I can fix up my arm too... While keeping an eye on the shinigami, she sealed Kiniro back to his normal form.

    Finally taking a smart option, eh? He sneered but luckily he slipped away a few moments later, Larentia couldn't help but sigh in relief. Then she shunpo'd to her bento to pick it up and make her leave.

    Shunpoing through the trees, towards the Hospital she hoped the shinigami wouldn't follow her. But even if he did, she would reach other shinigami soon, who would hopefully help her out. Or at least end it if he tried something.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Taking a break

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:50 am