Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

3 posters

A new world, or an old one?

Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

A new world, or an old one? - Page 2 Empty yo

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Still don't understand do you if u protect them when they get strong enough they will protect you become your fraccion espadas have fraccion i suppose for us you would call them subordinates don't kill them bring them to your side to your aid keep one or two of them with you at all time especially in soul society or hueco mundo maybe karakura town

"sends a byakurai at a dummies chest then grabs zanpaktou jumps from dummy to dummy since they kind of close together my speed increases i cut one of them as soon as i land on them and then go's to a ll new one then shunpos upwards collects my reiatsu and sends a blast of energy at a group of dummies"

Not bad at all been a while since i have used my zanpaktou other than for picking food out of my teeth but it gets boring and they only allow you to spar in the academy with kendo sticks not a big deal be careful don't lose control not yet savor that energy and use it to bring yourself to a whole new level
    Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

A new world, or an old one? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new world, or an old one?

Post by Agentaaa Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:41 pm

" I suppose that kind of makes sense. Still, take the humans. I bet the vast majority of them will never be any kind of notable." Auger says, charging up a cero, and adding a little more energy than usual. "Seems like they're a waste of space."

"So, how many days have you been around?" Auger asked of Shin, as he fired the cero, and Sonidoed behind another nearby dummy, destroying it with his claws.

"I wish these dummies were a little more...challenging. Seems kind of a waste right now" Auger said this quickly, and fired a jet of violet flame at a small group of dummies, able to do it slightly faster than last time he used it. " I like this fire. I like it a lot."
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:20 pm

They aren't humans most of them are human souls some are humans with special abilities not a waste of space just they eventually die and then either pass on to soul society, hueco mundo , or just don't go anywere and they stay in the human world until we konso them or you devour them but its all good

Been around quite a while not long enough to be a higher ranked individual but good enough for now i am getting there i am in no hurry as of late i have a lot of time to get to a higher rank but only a little time to be a lower rank and be able to goof off like this its fun the higher the rank more expected of you sadly but i'm not complaining

"makes the dummies go to attack mode and brings out a group of hollows to help them" Is this better for us now? lets have a little fun with it don't kill them immediately if you do no fun at all believe me nothing worse than defeating immediately and not having fun with it

Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Agentaaa Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 pm

" don't worry about it. No worries, if you end up needing help, I'll carry the show on for you. You know, if it gets too difficult?" Auger teased.

Lets see...Im...I'm... 74 hours old, so that would make me 3 days old!" Auger remembers, a smile on his face. "Of course, as a pinkskin, i lived till 19."

Auger begins attacking, firing a cero at the group that comes in. One of the hollows jumps at him, attempting to grab him and hold him down, but auger sonidoes right behind where he was standing, and puts a vicious claw into its neck. Auger then extends flames around his body with Violeta fuego, the flames burning the hollow attempting to grab him. Auger shoots the flames at the hollow when he releases its grip, and it is no more. Auger then narrowly dodges an attack from one of the dummies, a rough, sweeping overhand blow. "these guys ain't half-bad, eh?" Auger asks "Good thing i ate up before continuing though, or my reiatsu would be hitting its limit"
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:05 pm

I don't need help if anything you do stop killing them and make them part of your fraccion make them sware there allegiance then kill them its funny and kind of sad but eh there hollows mindless beings who only want to feed on the living beings of this world and yours sometimes mine but they can't make it there

well as a pink skin i hoped you lived a full life I know i did from what i remember i wish i had gotten married though would of been amazing or had a kid to hold that little baby in my arms and just tickle there stomach and buy them toys and everything else within my reach but its all good now

"fires a hado 4 byakurai at 1 of the hollows and starts to spin my blade counter clock wise motion while smiling" I think we need to unlock some of the locks otherwise it will look suspicious we will just keep the cloaking device on and such don't exert to much reiatsu try to maintain balanced
    Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Agentaaa Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:14 pm

"It's part of something called morals that i not do that, apparently. As it is, if I wanted fraccion, it would be something more than this trash... However, I need to ask... why, if our actions are prohibited by them, do we have to serve under others? I son't want to take orders from whoever commands the espada, And I know you are not suited to "paperwork" If i remember its name correctly."

"as a pink skin... My life was pretty much the same as it is now, except my opponents were other pinkskins." Auger remarked, realizing even in that life, he hadn't had anyone to talk to.

Auger decided to direct his power at the hollows and dummies, and get rid of the group near him quickly. His mind told him that allowing this to continue too much longer might spell danger, a feeling Auger called "a gut feeling" as a pink skin.
    Auger charged at a group of hollows and dummies, the creatures reacting in turn. They were surprised as auger suddenly disappeared, to their side, and auger fired a cero before he could be attacked, getting rid of a few dummies and hollows. A violet flame appeared around Augers hands and feet, and he charged, slashing and slicing with reckless abandon, and allowing his instinct to take over."

"I wonder why this is... Why I am different from them?" Auger mused, looking at the mindless hollows in front of him.
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:35 pm

You do it so you can get stronger fighting alone is a horrible way to go in life the more people the better make allies not enemies you work with others to attain what you could not in other places in my eyes trust and love in yours a fraccion and power both end at the same place lead to the same things just different paths

I wish i had been soul reaper right off the bat then no emotions no girlfriend start out fresh but hey it is not what life wanted for me i see that now but back then i didn't i was a wondering soul that was tracked by a hollow but a soul reaper saved me and performed a konso i enrolled in the soul society shortly after that

Because you have a bit of humanity left and you speak english and because they are in beginning stages were as you are in 3rd stage i believe not yet adhuchjas but getting there but hey you will get there and i will pass the academy its no big deal auger not really we both will attain the power required

"drinks sake while firing a hado 4 byakurai into a hollows mask directly"
    Bebop
    Bebop
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet
    Character name: Vicious Nakamura
    Race: Shinigami

Post by Bebop Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Vicious appears through the senkaimon reaching the human world wearing his gigai. He walks through wearing his normal human clothing blue jeans, black combat boots and a trench coat. He walks forward with his eyes closed and his hands in his pockets, he opens his eyes and looks around trying to take in the situation.

Vicious released himself from his gigai and draws his zanpakuto. He looks over to his fellow shinigami and shunpo's right beside him. Hey....Whats going on here, and is that a hollow?

He shunpo's to the side slashing at a hollows mask seeing he doesn't know any other kido beside enkosen. He Looks over to another hollow who's charging right at him. Vicious quickly shunpo's to the right of the hollow and slashes the hollow in half.

(Btw im attacking other hollows not agent o.o)

Last edited by Bebop on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:14 pm

"see's vicious being dumb" those are our kills and we are training to get stronger and such you can join us but don't over do it dude believe me us two versus you and you will die understood dude and relax a bit ok just chill and fight with us besides the hollow i am with is cool he wont kill you i know that much

"has zanpaktou in hand and kills two hollows and fires a hado byakurai at a hollows mask shattering it then shunpo's to the ground and smiles while spinning blade and throws it at a hollow towards his head" so what now once we done killing should i get more set up or no i mean are we good on these for now?

Why do you have a gigai dude you don't need it to be honest? and why are you here anyway but you can stay but don't get between us we are training to the max not gonna stop for anything at all except a food and sake break dude its all good just relax man
    Bebop
    Bebop
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Bebop Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:43 pm

He Sheaths his zanpakuto and shunpo's over next to Onitoru. Alright as long as the hollow doesn't attack me im up for some training. He looks over at a group of hollows and looks back at onitoru.

I was wearing a gigai to buy some human clothing, i needed something to train in besides my shinigami robes.By the way i never even bothered getting your name, what is it? Dont worry i wont get in the way of your training.

Vicious Shunpo's over to the group of hollows nearby and draws his zanpakuto. He slashes downwards at a hollow with his zanpakuto but it is blocked by the hollows hand. going for another strike he sweeps the hollows leg and slashes at his mask.
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:18 pm

He wont attack you he knows better if you haven't noticed yet i am still standing aren't i just avoid getting in front of him the sight of blood may over whelm him or something but i don't know it is only a mere theory its all good dude i can live with it i lived a good life a full one at that

What did you buy vicious and what kind of name is vicious by the way my name is Onitoru Sokami and good you better not or he might eat you and i am sure i can stop him two on one can most likely but if not its all good we got this what kido can you use?

"kills 5 dummies and then shunpos over to of them cutting them in half and fires a hado 4 byakurai at a dummies head making it explode entirely" this is really fun "kills a hollow with one swipe of my blade" dumb idiots can't match my power they keep atking but eh its kind of fun
    Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Agentaaa Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:32 pm

"Another new person... so I shouldn't kill this one either, right?... I think i need more sake after we finish this up..."
    Auger said, somewhat uninterested in the new arrival.

Auger blasted yet another cero into a group of hollows, and Used violeta fuego blasts to deal with the hollows and dummies approaching closer and close. Finally, a few hollows got close enough to attack him, but Auger used sonido to escape their grasp, and A vicious scratch wounded deeply in one of the hollows chests.

Auger looked at the remaining dummies and hollows, and noted their numbers had begun to decrease. "I think we might be running out" Auger said, looking forward to the sake
    Bebop
    Bebop
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Bebop Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:54 pm

I didn't buy anything yet, i was actually heading there before i ran into you guys. Nice to meet you Onitoru i can only use Bakudo #39: Enkosen for now. Running out? aww i just got here

Vicious Slashes at another hollow striking at its mask then turning around to you Bakudo#39: Enkosen to block a hollows attack. Vicious then Shunpo's behind the hollow and strikes at its body cutting it in half. So whens this sake break your talking about?

Vicious then shunpo's back to the others resting for a while looking at the other hollow attacking the others. You think they will fight each other? dummy hollow vs dummy hollow? Vicious sits down and places his zanpakuto on his lap trying to connect to his inner self.
    Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Agentaaa Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Auger looked over "when they're all gone" he grins, cutting through another hollow in front of him. "but don't worry, it'll happen soon."

Auger cut through the next two, slashing through with his claws, some dummies and hollows moved in a circle around him, and he pretended to prepare a cero. The hollows jumped towards the predicted opening, and were hit furiously by Auger's sonido. as he slashed through.

AUger created his violeta fuego again, and concentrated them into his palms. the next group which caught auger's gaze were hit so quickly they had no time to react, and auger then fired them behind him, blocking part of a cero, and keeping auger alive "looksl ike this one's a bit stronger" auger remarked.

Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:51 am

Ok ok we need to restock up and regenerate on reiatsu we are all a little low on it we have enough but we need a little more time its not a big deal so kill the rest of them and then have some sake with me ok so please hurry up "kills two hollows and 3 dummies with 5 hado 4 byakurais to there heads and masks then shunpos upwards and throws my zanpaktou at one of them behind auger"

Hey ok quit killing everything put them back in there cages if you can we can't use too many or someone will know something is up which reminds me got to set up defenses and cloaking devices up since three people are in here "shunpos over to defenseive mechanism and puts on all safety lines then turns on high and shunpos back"

Yall ready for sake we gonna turn it into a game one of us throws the sake and both of them have to try and catch there sake before it hits the ground you have to shunpo and sonido to get it maybe it will heighten our skills in that particular area so we are faster
    Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Agentaaa Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:21 am

auger Fires a cero at a larger hollow, and destroys it. "Alright" Auger agrees, quite enraptured by the promise of sake. Auger then sonidos behind an attack dummy, and destroys it.

"Ok, but how am i expected to accomplish that" Auger says with some annoyance. "these claws are made for destruction, ya know."

"I like the sound of that game" Auger says, quickly figuring out an evil way to get more sake then he was supposed to, while passing it off as additional training.
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:41 pm

What we are gonna do is while one of us runs the other 2 throw him sake we switch it out he isn't supposed to drop it or let it fall ever he has to shunpo to get it ok auger you can go first understand the rules and you can't touch the ground without having both of them in your hands or claws or whatever?

ok does everyone understand the rules of the game? if not then just ask "has sake launcher ready and gets the bottle set up puts the tops on the bottles and has everything set up" ready guys or no?

vicious you are next and call me cawn instead of oni its cooler does that work for yall or no?
    Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Agentaaa Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:47 pm

"ok, I'm ready" Auger says with a smile, looking at the first bottle of sake he plans to nab legitimately.

Not wanting to show his newly invented trump card, he gets himself in position for sonido, getting up and getting in running position

"Ok, so as long as the sake doesn't hit the ground, right?" auger asks seemingly innocently. In reality, he planned to steal the sake from every shot if he could.
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Ok tell me when you are ready vicious be ready to pull the wire and let it fly don't forget to aim at the same place i am vicious it helps if they are close so auger can get them same rules apply to that of you and me for auger and you and auger for me understand?

"shunpos and kills a hollow using hado 4 byakurai to its mask before it attacks vicious" Pay more attention i don't want to have to save you every time I know they barely have any spiritual pressure but you should not just ignore them can't you sense them

"practices sword skill by just fighting the air with a sword and working on fighting techniques and speed" so is everyone ready for this game to begin this will be fun and no one is allowed to get drunk yet
    Bebop
    Bebop
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Bebop Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Vicious Picks up his zanpakuto from his lap and sheaths it walking towards the others. "Yeah i understand the rules, and alright ill call you cawn instead." Vicious then shunpo's behind a hollow and taps him on the back, the hollow turns around and screeches.

"Hey there" Vicious says to the hollow out of boredom. He then slashes at the hollow with his zanpakuto from the side and shunpo's back to the others. "Shouldn't you put these guys away?"

Vicious looks around then back at the others, then back around then back to the others. "Alright im ready, who's going first?" Vicious then waits on the floor resuming his position connecting to his inner self
    Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Agentaaa Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:58 pm

"how 'bout me?" Auger asks, looking over.
    "this'll be fun." Auger lies in wait for his drink, still ready

"For that matter, we really SHOULD put those hollows and attack dummies back. Hmm, maybe one can help us with the other" Auger says, firing a violeta fuego blast at a nearby hollow, killing it.

"Hey, How about we reprogram the attack dummies to put the hollows in their cages? No mess, no stress" Auger would have preffered to devour whoever was left, but he also understood it wouldn't be allowed here in the first place anyway.
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 am

Yea yea ok we will give it a try but you are aware the dummies barely have any spiritual pressure so it be a one sided fight cause the hollows can fire cero's vicious you and me will bind them i will reprogram them auger you make sure they are not being lazy

Auger you two can decide in a game of rock paper scissors who wins or i will pick who goes first do you you want to do it that way or is there another way you want it done?

OK so we need to find the order and quickly "shunpos over them both and kills a hollow in mid air with a hado 4 byakurai to is mask and slashes downward with my zanpaktou straight down the middle cutting it in half"
    Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Agentaaa Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:58 pm

"alright" Auger agrees, getting ready. "You need to reprogram em, cause even if I could access their controls. I don't think my claws are the best at using them.."

"ok" auger says, sonidoeing through a hollow, and striking it fiercely on the mask with his claws, killing it quickly. "So, how does this "rock, paper, scissors" work?" Auger asks "I don't think I have a rock, paper, or scissors though, so we'll need to obtain those somehow.

Auger fires a cero out, damaging a large hollow. "I don't know about you, but I'd like to bind these guys quick." Auger says, using violeta fuego to increase his power enough that he could actually damage the large hollow despite its powerful reiatsu.
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:15 pm

"starts to reprogram all the dummies and make them force whats left of the hollows into there cells and then go back to there own cells one by one that is" ok they are there now how bout 1 cup of sake for good luck

Rock,paper and scissors you have to make a sign with your hand like a rock-closed fist scissors-two fingers in a v shape paper and open hand completely now do you understand the game auger?

"rushes over to the hollow makes a triangle with my fingers and sends a bakudo 30 shitosu sansen into its back forcing it into a building" auger finishhim while he is binded migth i suggest a cero to the head just seems right
    Agentaaa
    Agentaaa
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Agentaaa Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 am

Well, that was...ridiculously easy" Notes Auger. "At least I have a chance to recharge now."

"ok" Auger Makes his hand in a closed fist. "I have a rock, I win"

"I'll deal with it-" auger sonidoed behind The hollow, and charged up a cero in his finger tips "In a flash" Auger released the cero, utterly destroying the hollow."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:35 pm